ᴘʜᴀɴᴛᴏᴍ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟʟᴇʀ (ᴘᴛ 2)

The siblings rush into the airport and check the Departure board.

"Right there. They're boarding in thirty minutes."

"Okay. We still have some cards to play. We need to find a phone," Dean picks up a courtesy phone.

"Airport Services."

"Hi. Gate thirteen."

"Who are you calling, sir?

"I'm trying to contact an Amanda Walker. She's a flight attendant on the flight, um...flight 4-2-4," Dean's silent for a moment. "Come on."

"This is Amanda Walker."

"Miss Walker. Hi, this is Dr. James Hetfield from St. Francis Memorial Hospital. We have a Karen Walker here."

"Karen?"

"Nothing serious, just a minor car accident, but she was injured, so-"

"Wa-wait, that's impossible. I just got off the phone with her." Dean pauses.

"You what?"

"Five minutes ago. She's at her house, cramming for a final. Who is this?"

"Uh, well...there must be some mistake."

"And how would you even know I was here?" Sam and Y/N go around Dean to try to hear what's going on. "Is this one of Vince's friends?"

"Guilty as charged."

"Wow. This is unbelievable."

"He's sorry."

"Well, you tell him to mind his own business and stay out of my life, okay?"

"Yes, but...he needs to see you tonight, so— "

"No, I'm sorry. It's too late."

"Don't be like that. Come on. The guy's a mess. Really. It's pathetic."

"Really?"

"Oh, yeah."

"Look, I've got to go. Um...tell him to call me when I land." Amanda hangs up.

"No, no. Wait, Amanda. Amanda! Dammit! So close."

"All right, it's time for plan B. We're getting on that plane," Sam says.

"Whoa, whoa, now just hold on a second." Dean is wide-eyed.

"Dean, that plane is leaving with a hundred passengers on board, and if we're right, that plane is gonna crash."

"I know."

"Okay. So, we're getting on the plane, we need to find that demon and exorcise it. I and Y/N will get the tickets. You get whatever you can out of the trunk. Whatever that will make it through the security. Meet us back here in five minutes," Sam says. Dean looks at him anxiously.

"I and Dean will go to the trunk, you get the tickets," Y/N says as she walks away, pulling Dean with her.

"Are you okay?" She asks.

"No, not really."

"What? What's wrong?"

"Well, I kind of have this problem with, uh..."

"Flying?"

"It's never really been an issue until now."

"You're joking right?"

"Do I look like I'm joking? Why do you think I like driving everywhere, Y/N?"

"All right. Uh, I'll get the stuff, and I and Sammy will go," Dean stops walking.