ʜᴇʟʟ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ (ᴘᴛ 2)

In the music store, Craig is sitting at the counter looking depressed.

"Hey Craig? Remember us?"

"Guys, look I'm really not in the mood to answer any of your questions, ok?"

"Oh, don't worry. We're just here to buy an album, that's all" Y/N says. She flicks through and picks up an album. She talks to Sam and Dean as they approach the counter.

"You know I couldn't figure out what that symbol was and then I realized that it doesn't mean anything. It's the logo for the Blue Oyster Cult" She then turns her attention to Craig "Tell me Craig, you, uh, you into BOC? Or just scaring the hell outta people? Now why didn't you tell us about that house...without lying through your ass this time" Craig sighs.

"All right, um. My cousin Dana was on break from TCU. Ah, I guess we were just bored, looking for something to do. So, I showed her this abandoned dump I found. We thought it would be funny if we made it look like it was haunted. So, we painted symbols on the walls, some from some albums, some from some of Dana's theology textbooks. Then we found out this guy Murdock used to live there so we ...we made up some story to go along with that. So, they told people, who told other people. And then these two guys put it on their stupid website. Everything just took on a life of its own. I mean I, I thought it was funny at first but... now that girl's dead! It was just a joke, you know. I mean, none of it was real, we made the whole thing up. I swear!"

"All right" Sam says softly. Sam, Dean and Y/N turn to leave.

"If none of it was real how the hell do you explain Mordechai" Dean asks Sam and Y/N.

==

Back in their motel room, sounds of the shower running. Dean and Y/N enter and walks over to Sam bed, Dean lifting a packet labelled 'Itching Powder'

"Hey, we're back" Dean calls out.

"Hey, where were you two?" Sam says from the bathroom.

"Oh, we went out" Y/N says, trying to contain her giggles, Dean puts his finger to his lips, shushing her, also trying to contain his laughter. Y/N picks up Sam's underwear from the bed and Dean shakes the content of the packet onto it.

"So, I think I might have a theory about what's going on"

"Oh yeah?" Dean says, still shaking the packet.

"What if Mordechai is a Tulpa?" Sam asks.

"Tulpa?" Y/N asks. Sam emerges from the bathroom, wearing only a towel around his waist.

"Yeah, a Tibetan thought form" The two swing around hastily.

"Ahh, yeah, I know what a Tulpa is. Hey why don't you get dresses, I wanna go grab something to eat" Dean enters the bathroom, smiling at Sam as he closes the door.

"I'm gonna go and get a soda" Y/N says and she leaves. Sam moves his attention between the two then turn to pick up his underwear.

==

The three went to a local diner and Y/N goes over to a table and Sam and Dean gets the drinks.

"There you go gents"

"Thank you" Dean saying taking his and Y/N's coffee. Sam taking his. They make their way to Y/N, Sam grimacing and adjusting his jeans.

"Dude what's your problem?" Y/N asks, slightly smirking.

"Nothing, I'm fine"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah"

"So, ahhh, all right keep going. What about these Tulpas?" Dean asks