ʙᴀᴅ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀᴛ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ʀᴏᴄᴋ (ᴘᴛ 1)

The impala is traveling along a quiet, dark road. Sam, Dean and Y/N are arguing.

"Because Demon, that's why" Y/N snaps, looking at Sam in the rearview mirror, her hands gripping the steering wheel.

"I mean the second you find out that Ruby chick is a Demon you go for the holy water! You don't chat!"

"No one was chatting, Y/N" Sam says.

"Oh yeah? Then why didn't you send her ass back to hell?" Dean says.

"Because - Because she said she might be able to help us out!"

"How?" Sam pauses "No really, Sam, how? How could she possibly help us?" Y/N asks.

"She told me she could help you, Ok?" Sam says. Dean doesn't seem to get it but Y/N looks back to the road "Help you get out of the crossroads deal" Dean and Y/N shares a look before she looks at Sam incredulously.

"What is wrong with you, huh? She's lying, you gotta know that, don't you? She knows what your weakness is - it's me" She Pause "What else did she say?" Sam stays silent.

"Dude?" Dean says.

"Nothing" Sam pauses "Nothing, Ok?! Look I'm not an idiot Guys, I'm not talking about trusting her, I'm talking about using her. I mean we're at war, right? And we don't know jack about the enemy; we don't know where they are, we don't know what they're doing. I mean, hell, we don't know what they want. Now this Ruby girl knows more than we will ever find out on our own. Now yes, it's a risk, I know that, but we need to take it"

"You're okay right, I mean you're feeling, okay?" Y/N asks.

"Yes, I'm fine, why are you always asking me that?" A phone starts ringing. Sam sighs and reaches for his own.

"It's not mine" Y/N goes for hers.

"Not me, you" She asks, looking at Dean. He goes for his.

"Nope" Dean pauses "Check the glove compartment, it's Dad's"

"Dad's?" Sam asks.

"Yes, we keep it charged up in case any of his old contacts call" Y/N says. She opens the glove compartment, finds John's phone and answers it.

"Hello? Yes...I'm Julia Casey, Edgar Caseys daughter...No! No, no, no, don't - don't call the police, I'll handle this myself. Thanks. You know, can you just uh, can you just lock it back up for me? Great. Uhm, I- I uh, I don't have my - my book in front of me" she gestures to Dean for a pen "do you- do you have the address so I can... Sure, OK. Go ahead. Right, thanks a lot" Y/N ends the call "Dad ever tell you he kept a container at a storage place?"

"What?" Sam asks.

"Outside of Buffalo?"

"No way" Dean says shaking his head.

"Yeah. And someone just broke into it"

==

The three are in an elevator

"Man..." Dean scoffs.

"What?" Sam and Y/N ask in unison.

"Just Dad. You know him and his secrets. Spend all this time with the guy and it's like we barely even know the man"

"Well, we're about to learn something" Sam says.

"Hopefully good" Y/N says. The three exit the elevator and find the storage container. Y/N unlocks the padlock and opens the sliding door, the three with flashlights at the ready. On the dusty floor of the container is a symbol drawn in red, along with several bloody footprints.