ꜱɪᴍᴏɴ ꜱᴀɪᴅ (ᴘᴛ 2)

Dean, Sam, and Y/N are sitting in the parked Impala. Dean is eating something in a foil wrapper, Y/N is drinking something hot, due to the small amount of steam coming from the cup, and Sam studies a small stack of papers. Dean throws the foil wrapper into the back, onto Y/N who pushes it off to the side.

"Ugh. You know, one day I'd love to just sit down and eat something I didn't have to microwave at a minimart"

"Do you even know how to use a microwave?" Y/N says, sarcastically.

"What I don't get is the motive. I mean, the doctor was squeaky clean, why would Andy waste him?"

"If it is Andy," Dean says.

"Dude, enough."

"What?"

"The doctor was mind-controlled in front of a bus. Andy just happens to have the power of mind control. You do the math."

"I just don't think the guy's got it in him, that's all."

"Oh, but he has it in him to steal your car and smash my face against the dashboard," Y/N mutters, taking another sip of her drink.

"Well, how the hell would you know? I mean, why are you bending over backwards defending him?"

"'Cause you're not right about this."

"About Andy?" Andy appears suddenly at Sam's open window, slamming his hands down and leaning in.

"Hey! You think I haven't seen you three? Why are you following me?" The last sentence reverberates strangely; Dean looks stunned, whereas Y/N looks pissed.

"Well, we're lawyers. See, a relative of yours has passed aw-"

"Tell the truth!" Andy's voice echoes.

"That's what he's-" Sam says but is cut off by Dean.

"We hunt demons."

"Dude!" Y/N says.

"What?" Andy asks.

"Dean."

"Demons and spirits. Things your worst nightmares wouldn't even touch. Sam here, he's my brother and Y/N, my sister."

"Dean, shut up!" Sam shouts.

"I'm trying. He's psychic. Kind of like you. Well, not really like you, but see, he thinks you're a murderer, and he's afraid that he's going to become one himself, 'cause you're all part of something that's terrible. And, I hope to hell that he's wrong, but I'm starting to get a little scared that he might be right."

"Okay, you know what?" Andy's voice suddenly changes to demonic. "Just leave me alone."

"Okay," Dean says.

"All right?" Andy walks away. Dean cringes, holding their head, as Sam gets out of the car, following Andy.

"What are you doing? Look, I, I said leave me alone," Andy's voice changes again. "All right? Get out of here, just start driving and never stop."

"Doesn't seem to work on me, Andy."

"What?"

"You can make people do things, can't you? You can tell them what to think." Dean and Y/N had gotten out of the car; Sam holds up a hand, warning them not to come closer.

"Look, tha-" Andy laughs. "That's crazy."

"It all started about a year ago, didn't it? After you turned twenty-two. Little stuff at first, and then you got better at controlling it."

"How do you know all this?"

"Because the same thing happened to me, Andy. My mom died in a fire, too. I have abilities too. You see, we're connected, you and me."