ɴᴏ ʀᴇꜱᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ (ᴘᴛ 2)

Upstairs, the three are stood around a table and Y/N picks up a clip from the table and loads her weapon, alongside Dean and Sam. The three stand in dead silence before Sam sighs, breaking the tension.

"We're just gonna let Ruby rot down there?" Sam asks.

"That's the idea" Y/N answers, not looking up from her gun.

"Guys, what if, uh..." Sam trails off "What if Ruby's right? What if I can take out Lilith?" Dean looks up at him making Sam roll his eyes.

"Quit looking at me like that"

"What, are you gonna give her the Carrie-stare and Lilith goes 'poof'?" Y/N says, looking up at Sam.

"I don't know what Ruby meant. You know, maybe we should just go ask her"

"Sam, you wanted the knife—I got you the knife" Y/N says, walking over to another table.

"Dean, just listen to me for a second. Last time Lilith snapped her fingers and put thirty demons on our ass, and all we got one little knife? I mean, like you said, we go in smart or we don't go in at all"

"Well, this ain't smart" Y/N says as she turns to face them.

"We got one shot at this, Dean. Just one. So, if there's a sure-fire way then maybe we should just talk about it" Sam walks up to him as he speaks.

"Guys. We are not gonna make the same mistake all over again"

"You said that but what does it even mean?" Dean asks.

"Don't you see a pattern here?" Y/N asks "Dad's deal, my deal, now this? I mean every time one of us is - is - is up the creek the other is begging to sell their soul" Y/N looks to Sam. "That's all this is, Sam. Ruby's just jerking your chain down the road. You know what it's paved with and you know where it's going." Y/N turns around, sitting down against a table and picks up the weapons again. Sam and Dean exchange a look before walking around to the other side of the table.

"Y/N" Sam says as he and Dean sit down next to Y/N, looking at her as she continues to assemble the weapon.

"What do you think is gonna happen?" Dean asks "This is us, we can handle it" Y/N stops what she's doing, looking at the floor and shakes her head "And if it'll save you"

"Why even risk it?" Y/N asks, looking up at her brothers. Dean's eyes avert to the table while Sam looks away for a beat then back at her with the obvious answer.

"Because you're our sister" Sam says "Because you did the same thing for us"

"Countless of times" Dean adds. Y/N scoffs.

"I know...and look how that turned out" Y/N looks at Sam, who looks away, then to Dean who also looks away "All I'm saying..." She gets a little choked up "Boys, all I'm saying is that you're my weak spots" Sam and Dean look over at her at this. Y/N gives them a quick confirmation smile "You two are. And I'm yours, just as you two are each other's too"

"You don't mean that" Sam choked "We're..."

"We're family" Dean finishes, voice wavering a bit.

"I know" Y/N says, looking at the two "And those evil sons of bitches know it too. I mean, what we'll do for each other, you know, how far we'll go? They're using it against us"

"So what? We just stop looking out for each other?" Dean asks.

"No, we stop being martyrs, guys. We—we—we stop spreading it for these demons" Y/N says, picking up Ruby's knife and holding it up "We take this knife, and we go after Lilith our way. The way Dad taught us to. And if we go down, then, uh... then we go down swinging" Sam and Dean just look at her "What do you think?" Sam looks down on the floor, thinking, while Dean looks off to the side before the two then look back at Y/N.