ᴀʟʟ ʜᴇʟʟ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋꜱ ʟᴏᴏꜱᴇ - ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2 (ᴘᴛ 2)

Ellen and Bobby are sat at a table. He pours her a shot of liquid from a flask and pushes it towards her. Y/N, Sam, and Dean are standing nearby.

"Bobby, is this really necessary?"

"Just a belt of Holy Water. Shouldn't hurt," Ellen lifts the shot glass to her mouth and swallows the water.

"Whiskey now, if you don't mind."

"Ellen, what happened? How'd you get out?" Y/N asks.

"I wasn't supposed to. I was supposed to be in there with everybody else," Ellen scoffs, "But we ran out of pretzels, of all things. It was just dumb luck." She drinks the whiskey Bobby poured for her and exhales sharply. "Anyway, that's when Ash called. Panic in his voice," she sighs. "He told me to look in the safe. Then the call cut out. By the time I got back, the flames were sky-high. And everybody was dead. I couldn't have been gone more than fifteen minutes."

"Sorry, Ellen," Sam says.

"You shouldn't have gone through that," Dean says. Ellen tears up.

"A lot of good people died in there. And I got to live," Ellen scoffs. "Lucky me."

"Ellen, you mentioned a safe," Bobby says.

"A hidden safe we keep in the basement."

"Demons get what was in it?"

"No," Ellen pulls out a map from her pocket, unfolding it and setting it down on the table. It has several black lines and X's on it.

"Wyoming. What does that mean?" Y/N asks, pointing to the lines. Later, Bobby is reading from a large book.

"I don't believe it," Bobby sets the book on a table.

"What? You got something?" Sam asks.

"A lot more than that. Each of these X's," Bobby points to the marks on the map, "Is an abandoned frontier church- all mid-19th century. And all of them built by Samuel Colt."

"Samuel Colt-the demon-killing, gun making Samuel Colt?" Dean says.

"Yep. And there's more. He built private railway lines," Bobby points to the black lines on the map, "connecting church to church. It just happens to lay out like this," he connects the points on the map until the shape of a star is made.

"Tell me that's not what I think it is," Y/N says.

"It's a Devil's Trap. A 100-square mile Devil's Trap."

"That's brilliant. Iron lines demons can't cross."

"I've never heard of anything that massive."

"No one has."

"And after all these years none of the lines are broken? I mean, it still works?" Dean says.

"Definitely," Sam says.

"How do you know?" Y/N asks.

"All those omens Bobby found. I mean the demons; they must be circling and they can't get in."

"Yeah, well...they're trying."

"Why? What's inside?"

"That's what I've been looking for. And, uh, there's nothing except an old cowboy cemetery right in the middle."

"Well, what's so important about a cemetery or or...what's Colt trying to protect?"

"Well, unless..." Y/N says.

"Unless what?"

"What if Colt wasn't trying to keep the demons out? What if he was trying to keep something in?"