ᴍʏꜱᴛᴇʀʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛ (ᴘᴛ 2)

"Heat of the moment" Sam's eyes open. He sits up in bed and looks around. Dean is sitting on the other bed, tying his shoes while Sam watches him.

"Rise and shine, Sammy!"

"Telling you what your heart is. The heat of the moment," Sam looks to the bathroom to see Y/N cleaning her teeth. Sam lies back down and tries to calm his breathing. "Shown in your eyes. It was the heat of the moment."

==

The three sit in the booth at the diner. Sam has a despairing expression on his face.

"We still think you're nuts, but...whatever this is, we'll figure it out," Y/N says.

"Thanks."

"So, uh...If you're stuck in "Groundhog Day", why? What's behind it?"

"Well, first I thought it was the Mystery Spot. Now I'm not so sure."

"What do we do?" Y/N asks.

"Well, we keep you breathing. Try to make it to tomorrow. I mean, that's the only thing I can think of."

"Shouldn't be too hard."

"Yeah, right. Y/N, I've watched you die a few times now and I can't ever seem to stop it."

"Well, nothing's set in stone. You say I order the same thing every day, right?"

"Yeah. Pig in a poke, side of bacon." Y/N turns to the waitress, who is standing by the window to the kitchen, talking with the Cook.

"'Scuse me, sweetheart?" The waitress turns. "Can I get sausage instead of bacon?" She asks.

"Sure thing, hon."

"See? Different day already. You see, if you and I decide that I am not gonna die - I'm not gonna die." The waitress brings over Dean and Y/N's food. "Thank you." Y/N stabs a sausage link with his fork and takes a bite. Sam grins. Dean starts to choke. Sam and Dean look at her, panicked.

"Y/N!" Dean starts hitting her back.

==

"Heat of the moment" Sam's eyes open. He sits up in bed and looks around. In the bathroom, Y/N pokes her shampoo lathery head around the shower curtain.

"You mean we can't even go out for breakfast?" Y/N says.

"You'll thank me what it's Wednesday!"

"Whatever that means," Dean says. Y/N sticks her head behind the shower curtain and while Sam looks out the window, he hears Y/N yelp followed by a loud thud.

==

"Heat of the moment" Sam's eyes open. Later, Y/N bites into a takeout taco.

"Do these tacos taste funny to you?"

==

"Heat of the moment" Sam's eyes open.

Y/N plugs in a hairdryer and is electrocuted.

==

"Heat of the moment" Sam's eyes open. Later, Sam is breaking down the walls of the Mystery Spot with an axe. Dean grins at the Owner, who is duct-taped to a chair, Y/N on his other side with her arms crossed.

"Everybody's fine, nobody's gonna get hurt, okay?" Dean reassures the Owner.

"Sammy?" Sam stops and turns. "Maybe you should drop the axe and let this guy go, what do you say?"

"Something's gotta be going on here. I intend to find out what," Sam responds, swinging the axe again.

"The place is torn up pretty good, dude. Time to give it a rest," Y/N says.