ʜᴏʟʟʏᴡᴏᴏᴅ ʙᴀʙʏʟᴏɴ (ᴘᴛ 2)

Y/N, Dean, and Sam are backstage.

"From the night of Brad's stage dive. All of a sudden, we're getting electromagnetic readings up the wazoo. For some reason, it's a legit haunting now," Y/N says.

"Well, who's the ghost, Guys? What does it want?"

"We don't know. I think we should take a look at Brad's death scene." Outside in the lot, Dean and Y/N lead Sam to one of the trailers. Once inside, Dean pops a DVD into the television.

"Hey, where'd you two get this DVD?"

"They're called dailies. I got it from Cindy. She's kind of got this on-and-off thing going with Drew. He dubbed us an extra copy," Dean says. They watch the footage of the scene, complete with Brad's surprised entrance. "All right, here's where the guy fell through the roof."

"Right."

"They must have super-hearing," Mitch said from the tape. Suddenly, Brad falls through the ceiling of the set, hanging from a noose.

"Hey, wait, go back, go back," Y/N rewinds the tape. "Right after. Right aft- yeah, right. Wait. There." Y/N pauses the frame. On the screen, we see a completely different set and standing in the far corner of the set, it is a ghostly white woman.

"It's like 'Three Men and a Baby' all over again," Sam looks at them, confused.

"Oh yeah. Selleck, Danson, and Guttenberg. And... I don't know who played the baby."

"What's your point?" Sam asks.

"There's a scene in the movie where people say that the camera caught a ghost on film. Apparently, in the background of one of the scenes, there was this boy that nobody remembers from set. Spirit photography," Y/N looks at the woman.

"I've seen her before."

==

Dean, headset in place, is sitting with Sam and Y/N at a table. Sam hands them a print-out of an article. Dean looks over.

"Here. Check this out," Dean talks into his headset.

"Yeah, go for Ozzy...No, I don't have a 20 on Tara, I think she's 10-100...Okay, copy that," Sam turns to Y/N and Dean. "I'm sorry, what were you saying?"

"I will take that headset off you, Dean," Y/N says as Sam shakes his head in exasperation.

"Elise Drummond-starlet back in the thirties. Had an affair with a studio exec. He uses her up, fires her, leaves her destitute, so Elise hangs herself from Stage 9's rafters, right into a scene they're shooting."

"Just like our man, Brad. So, what, she's got it in for the studio brass?"

"Possibly. I mean, it's a motive. And Brad's death matches hers exactly."

"We're digging tonight, aren't we?" Y/N says. Later, the crew is cleaning up for the day.

"That's a wrap, people! 6:00 AM for crew tomorrow!" A set worker says.

"Great work, everybody! MCG, you're a genius," Jay shakes McG's hand. "You're kicking ass and taking names."

"Night, Jay."

==

Dean, Sam, and Y/N are walking through the cemetery at night, shovels in hand.

"Which way?" Sam asks, and Y/N reads a map.

"Uh...over here," she says, and they walk a little further.

"Hey," Dean says.

"Yeah?" Dean gestures to a memorial for Humpty Dumpty.