ʟᴀᴢᴀʀᴜꜱ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ (ᴘᴛ 3)

Hours later the four arrive at a house. They knock on the door, and a woman opens it. She's in her thirties, strong and beautiful with a ready smile.

"Bobby!" she says, grabbing him in a hug, lifting him briefly off the ground. Sam, Dean, and Y/N share a look.

"You're a sight for sore eyes." The woman steps back and looks Sam, Dean, and Y/N up and down appraisingly.

"So, these the three?" she asks.

"Sam, Dean, Y/N. This is Pamela Barnes, best damn psychic in the state," Bobby introduced.

"Hey," Dean says, flirting.

"Hi," Sam says a little awkwardly.

"Hello," Y/N says, a smile on her face.

"Mmm-mmm-mmm. Y/N Winchester. Out of the fire and back in the frying pan, huh? Makes you a rare individual," Pamela says, looking at her.

"If you say so."

"Even rarer with what's inside you." They look at her confused but before they could question her she quickly cuts them off. "Come on in." She ushers them in, first Bobby, then Y/N, then Dean, then Sam, and shuts the door behind them.

"So, you hear anything?" Bobby asks.

"Well, I Ouijia'd my way through a dozen spirits. No one seems to know who broke your girl out, or why," Pamela answers.

"So, what's next?"

"A séance, I think. See if we can see who did the deed."

"You're not gonna... summon that damn thing here," Bobby asks, cautiously.

"No. I just want to get a sneak peek at it. Like a crystal ball without the crystal," Pamela says, walking past them.

"I'm game," Dean says, looking at Bobby before walking past them.

"Of course, your game, Dean," Y/N mutters, following.

==

Pamela spreads a black tablecloth covered in symbols over a small table. Sam, Dean, and Y/N look at it warily; Dean cocks his head as Pamela squats in front of a cabinet, revealing a scrawled tattoo across her lower back which reads: Jesse Forever. Dean nudges Y/N and Sam, who follow his gaze to the tattoo.

"Who's Jesse?" Dean asks. Pamela laughs, turning to face them.

"Well, it wasn't forever."

"His loss," Dean says. Pamela stands with several pillar candles in her hands and stops in front of Dean with a smirk.

"Might be your gain." As she passes by, Dean turns to Sam and Y/N and lowers his voice.

"Guys, I am so in."

"Yeah, she's gonna eat you alive," Y/N says, chuckling. Sam nods. Pamela walks past them again, looking between Sam and Y/N.

"You both invited too," Pamela says, winking before walking away. Sam has a big grin on his face while Y/N chuckles. When Pamela is out of earshot, Dean turns around and points at the two.

"You two are NOT invited."

==

Later Pamela, Bobby, Sam, Dean, and Y/N are seated around the small table, which now has six lighted candles in the centre.

"Right. Take each other's hand." They all do so. "And I need to touch something our mystery monster touched." Pamela slides her hand along Y/N's thigh, making her jump and bang the table with her leg.

"Whoa. Well, he didn't touch me there," Y/N says.

"My mistake," Dean quietly scoffs, while Sam smirks at him. Y/N looks around, nervous, then takes off her flannel, pulls up her left t-shirt sleeve to reveal the brand. Sam stares at it, shocked, then looks at Bobby and Dean. Pamela lays her hand on the brand. "Okay." All five of them close their eyes as Pamela begins to chant, "I invoke, conjure, and command you, appear unto me before this circle. I invoke, conjure, and command you, appear unto me before this circle. I invoke, conjure, and command you, appear unto me before this circle." A television flickers on to static. Y/N's head snaps to the television, remembering what happened at the station. "I invoke, conjure, and command... Castiel? No. Sorry, Castiel, I don't scare easy."