ꜰᴏʟꜱᴏᴍ ᴘʀɪꜱᴏɴ ʙʟᴜᴇꜱ (ᴘᴛ 1)

Sam and Dean walk in through the door, Dean holding a map and flashlight, Sam holding just a flashlight. Dean looks at the map.

"This way" They walk down the hallway.

"I hate this plan, Dean. Y/N wouldn't approve of this"

"Yeah, I got that the first ten times I heard it. And It's not our fault that Theo wasn't there" They turn a corner, walking side by side. They pass a motion sensor on the wall at mid-calf height. The light on the motion sensor turns red as they keep walking.

==

Later, Sam is undoing the lock on a glass exhibition case and he carefully takes a decorated axe from the case. Dean is holding a hooked dagger from another case. Sam turns the axe round in her hands. There is a sudden noise and Sam looks up. Dean looks back at Sam. Sam inclines his head and they put down the weapon and leave. The two leave the room and walk quickly towards the exit. They turn a corner and are met by two policemen.

"Freeze!" One cop says. They turn back the other way, but two more policemen block their path.

"Don't move" They go down the last hallway open to them, and there is yet another pair of cops standing there.

"I said freeze!"

"Hold it right there!"

"Put your hands on your heads! Get down on your knees! Now!" Sam and Dean comply, kneeling down. Two of the cops walk closer and handcuff them. Dean smiles slightly and looks at Sam. Sam doesn't look as pleased and heaves a worried sigh.

"Y/N's gonna kill us"

==

Sam stands in front of a mug shot board, holding a sign. He reaches about 6'5 on the board.

"Front," the photographer says. The camera clicks, and Sam's picture turns black and white. "To the right." The camera clicks again, and Sam is now facing his right, looking broody. Later, Dean stands where Sam was, holding a similar sign. Dean reaches just under 6'3 and grins.

"I call this one the Blue Steel," Dean announces, pursing his lips, arching his right eyebrow, and mugging for the camera.

"Yeah, that's right." The camera clicks again, and Dean faces to the right. "All right, back to the lineup."

"Wait, who looks better, me or Nick Nolte?"

"Shut up." Dean sits in an interrogation room. The door opens, and two men enter.

"Well, it's about time. I'll have a cheeseburger. Extra onions," one of the agents smiles at the other cop, and the other cop smirks.

"You think you're funny."

"I think I'm adorable," Dean says, smiling widely.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you in person, Dean." On hearing this, Dean's smile freezes. "I'm Special Agent Victor Henriksen. This is my partner, Special Agent Reidy." Dean continues to smile, but he looks a bit worried.

"Henriksen? Not the Milwaukee agent Henriksen?"

"Live and in person." Dean gives a short laugh. Henriksen pulls out a picture of Dean looking over his shoulder with his arm around Y/N, who's facing away.

"Oh, nice shot." Henriksen tosses the picture onto the table. "You can hang that up in your cell at Super Max. Now I wonder where your sister went, but I doubt you'll tell me. But then again, twins come in pairs, and they are always close to one another."

"All right, maybe we can just forget the cheeseburger, huh?"

"Oh, yeah. Keep that game face on. Try and cover up how cornered you are." Henriksen turns to Reidy. "Read him the charges."