ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ (ᴘᴛ 1)

Y/N and Dean enter a bar and walk in. They see Sam sitting at a table, a drink in hand. They walk over, brows furrowed.

"There you are," Dean says. "What are you doing?" Sam turns to them and shrugs.

"Having a drink."

"It's two in the afternoon," Y/N says, looking at the glass. "You're drinking whiskey?"

"I drink whiskey all the time."

"No, you don't."

"What's the big deal? You get sloppy in bars, you hit on chicks all the time. Why can't I?" Dean looks around the barely full bar and sees one woman by the bar, who's quite a bit older than Sam.

"It's kind of slim pickings around here," Dean says. He turns back to Sam.

"What's going on with you?" Y/N asks. Sam shakes his head and doesn't say anything for a few moments.

"I tried, Y/N," Sam says, looking completely lost. Y/N looks at him with sad eyes. "I tried to save you." Dean shares a look with Y/N and sighs. Y/N pulls up a stool to sit down next to Sam, and Dean sits on the opposite side.

"Can I get two whiskeys? Double, neat," Y/N says to the bartender.

"I'm serious, Y/N."

"No, you're drunk," Dean beats him.

"I mean, where you're going...what you're gonna become." Sam looks close to tears before scoffing and shaking his head. "I can't stop it." Sam pauses. "I'm starting to think maybe even Ruby can't stop it. But really, the thing is, no one can save you."

"What I've been telling you."

"No, that's not what I mean. I mean, no one can save you because you don't wanna be saved." Sam pauses. "I mean, how can you care so little about yourself?" Y/N takes in all this and scoffs, and smiles a little. "What's wrong with you?" Y/N looks over to meet Sam's eyes, but before they get a chance to say anything else, her cell rings. She grabs her phone and answers it.

"Hello?" She pauses. "Yes, this is Miss Snyderson." She looks surprised and shocked. "What?" She shares a look with Sam and Dean. "Where?"

==

They arrive at a hospital and enter a room to see Bobby lying in a bed. The three are standing next to his bed.

"So, what's the diagnosis?" Sam asks.

"We've tested everything we can think to test. He seems perfectly healthy."

"Except that he's comatose," Dean says. The doctor looks to Y/N.

"Miss Snyderson, you're his emergency contact. Anything we should know? Any illnesses?"

"No, he—he never gets sick. I mean, he doesn't even catch a cold."

"Doctor, is there anything you can do?"

"Look, I'm sorry, but we don't know what's causing it... so we don't know how to treat it. He just... went to sleep and didn't wake up." Dean, Sam, and Y/N share a look and they look over at Bobby.

==

Sam, Dean, and Y/N enter Bobby's motel room.

"So, what was Bobby doing in Pittsburgh?" Sam asks.

"Unless he's taking an extremely lame vacation..." Y/N says as she closes the door and they walk into the center of the room.

"I mean, he must have been working a job, right?" They continue to walk around the room.

"Well, you think there'd be some sort of sign of something, you know?" Y/N says. Sam opens a drawer, but it's empty. Dean and Y/N do the same, and those too are empty. The room looks completely clean. "Research, news clippings..." Sam turns to the closet.