ɴᴏ ʀᴇꜱᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ (ᴘᴛ 1)

Y/N is running frantically through the woods, fleeing from...something. Suddenly she stops, confronted with the beast that has cut in front of her...a hellhound. She stands for a few beats, looking at it before she suddenly turns on her heel and runs back the way she came from, the hellhound on her trail. And not before long, it manages to trip her, and gets her down on the ground and begins to attack her, screaming while blood splatters over her face.

Y/N shoots up from her sleeping position on the table, breathing heavily from the terror of her dream. She blinks a few times then looks down at the book she had fallen asleep on. It's open to a page about the hellhounds.

"Dig up anything good?" Sam asks, walking in.

"No," Y/N says, closing the book and shaking her head a bit, not looking up at him. She clears her throat. "Nothing good."

"Well, Bobby had," Dean says, walking in with a beer in hand. "Finally." He takes a drink.

"Yeah?" Y/N asks.

"Yeah," Sam says, smiling. "A way to find Lilith."

"Oh. With just uh-" Y/N looks at her watch "-thirty hours to go." She smiles. "Hey, why don't we just make a TJ-run, yeah? You know...some senoritas, cerezas, uh, we could...What's Spanish for 'donkey show'?" She asks, tilting her head. Sam and Dean snicker.

"So, if we do save you...Let's never do that," Dean says.

"Never," Sam adds.

"Yeah..." She looks down at the book as Sam and Dean stand beside her.

"Hey, Y/N," Sam sighs. "Look, we're cutting it close, I know. But we're gonna get this done. I don't care what it takes, Dean. You're not gonna go to hell. We're not gonna let you." Y/N looks over at them.

"We swear. Everything's gonna be okay," Dean says. Y/N's facial expression changes as she looks at her brothers, her face looking scared...no terrified as their faces distort and their heads fling to the sides at a rapid pace before going back to normal.

"Yeah, okay," Y/N says, frowning.

==

Later Dean, Y/N, Sam, and Bobby stand around a map of the United States. Bobby places an old tracking device over it. The device is being held up by three wooden 'legs' that are then connected to a glass ball at the top. A pendulum with a point at the end hangs in the middle of the whole thing so that it can pinpoint a specific place.

"So, you need a name, that's the whole kid and caboodle," Bobby says. "With the right name, right ritual, ain't nothing you can't suss out."

"Like the town Lilith's in?" Sam asks.

"Kid, when I get done, we'll know the street," Bobby begins the ritual by swinging the pendulum in a circle and then chants in Latin. As Y/N, Dean, and Sam watch, the pendulum begins to search over the map until it suddenly stops. "Hey, Harmony, Indiana." Y/N looks up at him from the map. "And we have a winner."

"Alright," Sam says, pushing the pendulum away and looking at Bobby. "Let's go."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on," the three boys look at her. "Let's all shut up there, Tex," Y/N says, uncrossing her arms.

"What's the problem?" Dean asks.

"What's the problem?" Y/N questions, sarcastically. "Come on, where do I begin? I mean, first of all, we don't even know if Lilith holds my deal. We're going off of Bela's intel? Now when that bitch breathes, the air comes out crooked. Okay. Second, even if we could get to Lilith, we have no way to gank her." Y/N looks to Sam. "And third, isn't this the same Lilith that wants your giant head on a pike? Should I continue?" Bobby scoffs.