ᴍᴀʟʟᴇᴜꜱ ᴍᴀʟᴇꜰɪᴄᴀʀᴜᴍ (ᴘᴛ 2)

Y/N walks into the hotel room first and switches on the light; Sam and Dean follow behind. Sam closes the door and Y/N turns to face them,

"What the hell were you thinking?" Y/N asks.

"What?! What the hell was I thinking?"

"She's a demon, Sam. Period. All right? They want us dead; we want them dead"

"Oh, that's funny; I remember that demon dude in Ohio, Corey? You didn't want him dead"

"Yeah, well he wasn't stringing me along like a fish on a hook"

"Gu-" Dean is cut off by Sam.

"No one's stringing me along! Look, I know it's dangerous, that she is dangerous, but like it or not, she's useful"

"No! We kill her before she kills us"

"Kill her with what? The gun she fixed for us?"

"Whatever works"

"Y/N, if she wants us dead, all she has to do is stop saving our lives" Y/N turns away from Sam and goes to the sink turning the water on "Look, we have to start looking at the big picture Y/N, start thinking in strategies and - and moves ahead" Y/N splashes water on her face "It's not so simple, we're not - we're not just hunting anymore. We're at war" Y/N turns off the water and looks at Sam in the mirror above the sink then at Dean who gives her a furrowed eyebrow look. She grabs a towel and dries off her face and turns back to her brothers.

"Are you feeling, okay?" Y/N asks, making Sam sigh.

"Why are you always asking me that?" Sam sits on the foot of one of the beds in the room, and Y/N moves back towards Sam.

"Because you're taking advice from a demon, for starters" Y/N says "And by the way, you seem less and less worried about offing people. You know, it used to eat you up inside"

"Yeah, and what has that gotten me?"

"Nothing, but it's just what you're supposed to do, okay? We're supposed to drive in the freakin' car and freakin' argue about this stuff. You know, you go on about the sanctity of life and all that crap to me and Dean, mostly Dean" Y/N rubs her stomach uncomfortably.

"Wait, so - so you're mad because I'm starting to agree with you and Dean?" Y/N looks at Sam and exhales.

"No, I'm not mad, I'm- I'm- I'm worried, Sam-" Y/N moves and sits down on the foot of the other bed in the room "I'm worried because you're not acting like yourself"

"Yeah, you're right, I'm not. I don't have a choice"

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Look, Y/N, you're leaving - right? And we gotta stay in this craphole of a work. And Dean will be broken, then I'll be alone. So, the way I see it, if I'm gonna make it, if I'm gonna fight this war after you're gone, then I gotta change" Y/N has been looking increasingly uncomfortable, and is now clutching her stomach in discomfort and leaning forwards slightly.

"Change into what?" Dean asks, intrigued at Sam's speech as he leans against the table.

"Into you two. I gotta be more like you two" Sam says. Y/N shakes her head, then tightens her face in pain, and leans further over, still clutching her stomach and side with her left hand.

"Ah!"

"What's going on with you?" Sam asks. Y/N moves around in pain, still clutching her stomach, and she can barely force words out. Dean stands up straight, alarmed.

"I don't know" Y/N bends, gasping "Oh- Guys something's wrong - bunch of knives inside of me-"

"Y/N?" Dean asks. The two rush over to her and kneel in front of Y/N, who is now leaning all the way forward with her head almost between her legs.