ɴᴏ ᴇxɪᴛ (ᴘᴛ 1)

Sam, Dean and Y/N are getting out of the Impala, parked in front of the Roadhouse.

"Los Angeles, California"

"What's in L.A?" Theo asks.

"Young girl's been kidnapped by an evil cult"

"Yeah? Girl got a name?"

"Katie Holmes" Y/N snorts and Sam laughs.

"That's funny. And for you, so bitchy" From inside the roadhouse comes the sound of breaking glass and shouting voices. Dean turns.

"Of course, on the other hand-catfight"

"Don't forget the popcorn" Theo mutters as the three-go in. On the upper levels of the Roadhouse, Ellen and Jo are shouting. Sam, Dean and Y/N enter cautiously.

I am your mother; I don't have to be reasonable!"

"You can't keep me here!"

"Oh, don't you bet on that, sweetie"

"What are you going to do, are you going to chain me up in the basement?"

"You know what, you've had worse ideas than that recently. Hey, you don't wanna stay, don't you. Go back to school" Ellen says.

"I don't belong there! I was a freak with a knife collection"

"Yeah, and getting yourself killed on some dusty back road, that's where you belong?!" Ellen turns and sees the Winchesters "Guys, bad time"

"Yes, ma'am" Sam says, Y/N nods fast.

"Yeah, we rarely drink before ten anyway" Dean says. The three are about to walk out but is stopped by Jo.

"Wait. I wanna know what they think about this" A woman, a man, and two kids under three, all wearing bright yellow t-shirts that reads 'Nebraska is for Lovers' enter.

"I don't care what they think!"

"Are you guys open?" The dad asks.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"We'll just...check out the Arby's down the road" Y/N gives them an apologetic look. They leave. The phone rings. Jo glares at it, then at Ellen, who stalks over to answer it.

"Harvelle's. Yeah, Preacher"

"Three weeks ago, a young girl disappears from a Philadelphia apartment" Jo shoves a file folder at Dean "Take it, it won't bite"

"No, but you mom might" She pinches her lips, still holding out the folder. He takes it reluctantly.

"And this girl wasn't the first. Over the past eighty years six woman have vanished. All from the same building, all young blondes. Only happens every decade or two so cops never eyeball the patters. So, we're either dealing with one very old serial killer, or-"

"Who put this together? Ash?" Y/N asks.

"I did it myself" Dean seems impressed.

"Hmm"

"I gotta admit. We hit the road for a lot less"

"Good. You like the case so much, you take it"

"Mom!"

"Joanna Beth, this family has lost enough. And I won't lose you too. I just won't"

==

The Impala roars into town. They park in front of an apartment building. The doorknob turns and opens, revealing Sam, followed by Dean and Y/N. They enter.