ꜱɪᴍᴏɴ ꜱᴀɪᴅ (ᴘᴛ 1)

Sam is in the bathroom of their motel room. He gasps. He leans over the sink, the water running.

"No..." He runs a hand under the water and washes his face, scrubbing the hand through his hair. As he shuts the water off and looks up into the mirror, the door bursts open to reveal Dean.

"Sam, come on, zip it up. Let's hit the..." Dean pauses, absorbing Sam's condition "...road. What?" Sam is breathing heavily and blinking.

==

Y/N is driving the Impala, speeding down the road. The youngest Winchester is sat in the passenger side looking troubled with Dean sat in the back, leaning forwards. The radio is the only noise playing in the Impala.

"Rockin' Nebraska. Your source for the classics, all night long"

"I don't know, man, why don't we just chill out, think about this" Sam shuts off the radio.

"What's there to think about?" Sam asks.

"I don't know if going to the Roadhouse is the smartest idea"

"Dean, it's another premonition. I know it. This is gonna happen, and Ash can tell us where"

"Yeah, man, but..."

"Plus, it could have some connection with the demon. My visions always do"

"That's my point. There's gonna be hunters there. I don't know if, if, if going in and announcing that you're some supernatural freak with a, a demonic connection is the best thing, okay?" Y/N hits Dean's arm, a cast is shown.

"You could have phrased it better"

"So, I'm a freak now?" Dean slaps Sam on his shoulder, laughing.

"You've always been a freak" Dean smiles weakly and leans back in his seat. Sam looks to Y/N, who just shakes her head, shrugging and mouthing for him to ignore Dean.

==

At the roadhouse, Jo is playing a shooter arcade game as an older man watches. She hits every target and he groans.

"Damn, little lady, that was my room money" Jo takes the money he pulls out.

"Well, I guess you're taking a truck nap tonight" As she walks away, pleased with herself, Ellen walks over.

"Ought to check the high scores before you put your money down" She presses a button on the game and a list of high scores- all reading Jo "You went and got yourself hustled, Ed" Dean, Sam, and Y/N enter, passing two men at the table cleaning weapons, they look over and see Y/N and look her up and down, then smile. Dean almost runs into Jo, who stops, smiling.

"Just can't stay away, huh?" She speaks.

"Yeah, looks like. How you doin', Jo?"

"Where's Ash?" Sam asks, hurried.

"In his back room" Sam brushes past her.

"And I'm fine..."

"Sorry, he's, we're...kind of on a bit of a timetable" Y/N says. The three walk to the back room. Sam approaches a rough wooden door with a sigh handing which reads 'Dr Badass Is: In'

"Ash? Hey, Ash?" Sam asks, knocking on the door.

"Hey, Dr. Badass?" Dean says, also knocking on the door. The door is unlatched and opened with a crash to reveal Ash, who is naked. Y/N looks up and Dean averts his eyes.

"Sam? Y/N? Dean? Sam, Dean, and Y/N"

"Hey Ash. Um. We need your help" Sam says.

"Well, hell then. Guess I need my pants"