ᴀꜱʏʟᴜᴍ (ᴘᴛ 2)

"Gavin...Gavin?" Kat calls out.

"I got a question for ya. You've seen a lot of horror movies, yeah?" Dean asks.

"I guess so," Dean says, turning to face her.

"Do me a favour. Next time you see one? Pay attention. When someone says a place is haunted...don't go in!"

==

Walking into a room, Sam and Y/N see Gavin on the ground, unconscious, and Y/N crouches to shake him. Gavin wakes up and freaks out.

"Hey, Gavin. It's okay; we're here to help," Y/N says.

"Who are you?" Gavin asks.

"My name is Y/N, and this is Sam. Uh, we found your girlfriend."

"Kat. Is she alright?" Gavin says this while getting up, with the help of Y/N.

"Yeah. She's worried about you. Are you okay?" Sam asks.

"I was running. I think I fell."

"You were running from what?"

"There was...there was this girl. Her face. It was all messed up."

"Okay, listen, did this girl...did she try and hurt you?" Sam asks.

"What? No, she...uh..."

"She what?" Y/N pushes.

"She...kissed me"

"Uh...um...but she didn't hurt you physically?"

"Dude! She kissed me. I'm scarred for life!"

"Well, trust me, it could have been worse. Now do you remember anything else?"

"She, uh...actually, she tried to whisper something in my ear."

"What?" Y/N asks.

"I don't know. I ran like hell."

==

Dean and Kat walk down another hallway, with Dean leading the way. The flashlight fades.

"You son of a bitch," Dean mutters before rummaging around in his pocket. "It's alright, I got a lighter." Kat turns to look behind him.

"Ow. You're hurting my arm."

"What are you talking about?" Dean asks. They turn to look at each other, realise they're too far apart to be touching, and look down. A disembodied hand is clutching Kat's arm. Kat is dragged into a room, the metal door slamming behind her. Dean races to it and struggles to pull it open. Kat bangs on it from the inside, but it doesn't budge. Dean continues to struggle with the door.

"Lemme out! Please!"

"Kat! Hang on!" Dean shouts. Dean smashes at the door with a metal pipe, then tries to jimmy it open. Inside, Kat slowly backs up, looking at the door. Someone stands behind her, breathing heavily. When Kat spins around, there is no one there. Dean continues banging on the door. Kat turns again and sees the ghost. Tall, heavyset, and with long, dark, oily hair, his face was a bloody mess. Kat screams and backs up to the door, then backs into him. She screams again. Sam and Y/N are running down the hall to Dean, followed by Gavin.

"What's going on?" Sam asks.

"She's inside with one of them."

"Help me!" Kat screams.

"Kat!"

"Get me outta here!"

"Kat, it's not going to hurt you. Listen to me. You've got to face it. You've got to calm down." Dean turns to Sam.