ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɴɪꜱɪᴄᴇɴᴛ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ (ᴘᴛ 2)

Y/N, Dean, Sam, Bobby, and Tamara are all standing in front of Envy, who is tied to a chair.

"So you know who I am, huh?" Envy says, chuckling.

"We do. We're not impressed." There's no response.

"Why are you here? What are you after?" Sam asks. Envy doesn't reply.

"He asked you a question. What do you want?" Dean says. Envy chuckles condescendingly; Y/N opens a flask of holy water and splashes him.

"Ya! Ahh! Ungh... We already have..." Envy pants, "what we want."

"What's that?"

"We're out. We're free. Thanks to you, my kind are everywhere. I am legion, for we are many." Envy chuckles. "So me, I'm just celebrating. Having a little fun."

"Fun?" Sam asks.

"Yeah. Fun. See, some people crochet. Others golf. Me? I like to see people's insides... on their outside."

"I'm gonna put you down like a dog," Tamara says.

"Please," Envy laughs. "You really think you're better than me?" He laughs again. "Which one of you can cast the first stone, huh? What about you, Dean? You're practically a, a walking billboard of gluttony and lust." Dean nods in acknowledgment. "Y/N? Oh~ I see, envious of the life you dream to have, the family you wish to bear." Y/N glares at him. "And Tamara. All that wrath. Oohh," Envy clicks his tongue. "It's the reason you and Issac became hunters in the first place, isn't it? It's so much easier to... drink in the rage than to face what really happened all those years ago." Face twisted in anger, Tamara smacks him, hard, twice, until Dean and Bobby pull her back. "Aah! Whew!" Envy laughs. "My point exactly. And you call us sins. We're not sins, man. We are natural human instinct. And you can repress and deny us all you want, but the truth is, you are just animals. Horny... greedy... hungry... violent animals. And you know what? You'll be slaughtered like animals, too." Envy pauses. "The others—they're coming for me."

"Maybe. But they're not gonna find you... 'cause you'll be in hell," Y/N says. Envy looks taken aback. "Someone send this clown packing."

"My pleasure." Tamara begins to read, "Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica..." As she continues, the others leave and Envy screams. Dean stops Y/N.

"What?" she says. He looks her in the eyes.

"What he said, about you dreaming of a life you can't have and wanting to have children. I-Is it true or was he just messing?"

"Dea—"

"No, just was it or was it not true?" Y/N sighs.

"It's true. But like he said, I dream about it. I won't bring children into this line of work. Believe me, I want to have children of my own, but I don't want them to be scared of going to sleep."

"I wouldn't mind little Y/N's running around. Although, they may annoy me to death." Dean laughs. Y/N follows. "Who knows, maybe your dream might come true one day."

"Well, it won't really since I'll be dead." Dean frowns.

"We won't let you die, I promise." The two then walk into the room where Sam and Bobby are.

"I don't think we're gonna have to worry about hunting them?" Bobby says.

"What does that mean?" Sam asks.

"I think maybe this joker's right. They're gonna be hunting us. And they're not gonna quit easy."

"You guys, why don't you take Tamara and head for the hills? I'll stay back, slow them down, buy you a little time," Y/N says.