ꜱɪɴ ᴄɪᴛʏ (ᴘᴛ 2)

Dean sits at a table, a large burger in front of him. Y/N is sat next to him and hangs up a cell phone and looks at it speculatively.

"Thanks," Sam says to the barman. Sam walks over to the twins and sat down opposite them, setting the beers down. He looks to Dean. "You do realize there's red meat within striking distance, right?" Dean shrugged.

"How many times I got to tell Richie, he's gonna get himself in trouble?" Y/N says, setting her phone down on the table.

"Y/N, you're assuming he's missing. I mean, maybe he just bailed."

"He's a moron," Dean says. "I mean, he's a sweet moron, but he's not a coward. He wouldn't just bail."

"I got to go find him," Y/N says.

"All right," Dean says. He nods and puts his cheeseburger down. "I'm gonna go ask the bartender chick, Casey, over there."

"Meanwhile, I think I'm gonna trail this Trotter guy," Sam says.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I don't know. Something about the way he looked at me last night. Maybe there is something going on here."

==

Later Y/N walks back into the bar while Dean walks off with Casey. She sits at the bar and lays her head on the bar only for a couple of minutes to pass, and she pulls her phone out, waiting for an answer before it does.

"Y/N?" Sam says in a hushed voice.

"Sammy."

"Yeah. Hey. I can't talk right now."

"You okay?" She asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just, uh...meet me at the bar in 20 minutes, okay?" Sam hangs up.

"Sam!" Y/N sighs and puts her phone in her pocket before resting her arms on the bar and rests her head on them. Someone clears their throat, and she lifts her head up to see Corey, who smiles at her and hands her a beer.

"Here," He says. "You look stressed."

"Thanks." Y/N takes a sip of the beer. "Perks of being an older sister looking after her little brother." Corey huffs.

"I get that," he says, opening a beer. He raises his towards Y/N's, and she does the same, and they clink them together.

"I thought bartenders weren't supposed to drink on the job," she says, taking another drink of the beer.

"Yeah... Good thing my shift ended 20 minutes ago," Y/N smirks.

"And you waited to make a conversation with me?" He nods. "I'm honored."

"So, what do you say we get out of here and head back to my place?" he says, winking at Y/N. She smirks.

"Sure." Corey grabs his jacket and comes around the bar, and the two walk out of the bar.

==

Later, Corey is leading Y/N down into a basement.

"Looks like the maid's day off," she jokes, Corey seeming surprised at something. Y/N approaches, continuing, "Everything okay?" Corey kisses Y/N.

"Make yourself comfortable," Y/N strolls around casually.

"Oh, I forgot to mention. Richie was a friend of mine. When I realized I could track the GPS in his cell phone, I swung by earlier. Give him a proper burial. It's better than rotting in some demon tag-team's basement," Corey launches himself at Y/N but is stopped by an invisible barrier.

"What the-"

"Oops," Y/N kneels down and peels back the corner of the rug, which is covering a devil's trap she had drawn. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Isn't that a buzz kill?"