ꜰʀᴇꜱʜ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ (ᴘᴛ 1)

Sam, Dean and Y/N walk quickly through an alley, shining flashlights around. They spot a pool of blood and walk over to it, to find a man lying bleeding but conscious on the ground. He has been bitten in the neck. They crouch over him.

"Hey, hey. Don't worry. We're gonna call you some help, okay?" Sam says.

"Where is she?" Y/N asks "Where'd she go?!" The man gestures vaguely down the alley. Sam and Dean stay with the man as Y/N runs off in that direction. She stops in the middle of another alley, sees no one. She raises her machete, pulls her sleeve, and slowly draws the machete across her left forearm, drawing blood. She holds the bleeding arm up.

"Smell that?! Come and get it!" Y/N yells. A young woman emerges from a side alley and stares at her, her chin is covered in blood "That's right. Come on. I smell good, don't I? I taste even better" The girl approaches cautiously. She holds up the machete, then drops it, luring her in "Come on! Free lunch!" The vampire charges; as she grabs Y/N and sinks her fangs into her neck. Y/N whips out a syringe and plunges it into the woman's neck, who then convulses before falling to the ground, unconscious "Whoo!" Y/N says and pants. Sam and Dean come running, seeing the girl on the ground, and back at Y/N, frowning "What?"

"Cutting it a bit close, don't you think?" Dean asks.

"Ah, that's just chum in the water. Worked, didn't it?" Sam looks concerned while Dean looks annoyed. Y/N looks down at her arm "Ow"

==

The Winchesters stand in a dingy motel room with old mattresses that line the walls, blocking out all external lights. In the centre of the room, the vampire is tied to a chair, blood covering their face. The siblings stand around her chair, staring down at her.

"You with us?" Dean says, leaning over her. She wakes up fully and starts to struggle against her bonds "Oh, yeah, sorry. You're not going anywhere"

"Where's your nest?" Sam asks.

"What?" The vampire says, looking at Sam in confusion.

"Your nest...where you and your bloodsucking pals hand out" Y/N says.

"I don't know what you're talking about" The siblings share a look and roll their eyes "Please! I don't feel good"

"Yeah, well" Dean pulls out another needle and waves it in front of her "you're gonna feel a hell of a lot worse if we give you another shot of dead man's blood." The girl shakes her head, tears in her eyes.

"Just let me go" She pleads. Sam laughs.

"Yeah, you know we can't do that"

"I'm telling you the truth" She says "I'm just... I took something. I'm freaking out! I don't know what's going on!"

"You took something?" Y/N asks. The girl starts to freak out.

"Yes! I can't...come down. I just want to come down" Sam and Y/N looks at her with sympathy.

"What's your name?" Sam asks.

"Lucy. Please. Just let me go"

"All right, Lucy, how about this? If you tell us what happened, we'll let you go" Sam says. Y/N nods.

"You will?" Lucy asks. She looks at Dean, who nods in a completely insincere way, then shoots Sam and Y/N a confused look over Lucy's head "Uh, I don't really... um, it's, it's not that clear. I was at Spider"

"Spider?" Sam asks.

"The club, on Jefferson. And there was this guy... he was buying me drinks"

"This guy...what he looks like?" Y/N asks.