ʙᴏʀɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴀ ʙᴀᴅ ꜱɪɢɴ (ᴘᴛ 3)

Sam walks slowly up the steps to the house and knocks on the door. It opens to reveal Bobby, who grins and laughs with pleasure.

"Sam!" Sam bares his teeth in a smile.

"Hey, Bobby."

"It's been a while." Sam grins sheepishly. "Well, come on in." Sam enters slowly, glancing at the ceiling, and Bobby shuts the door behind him. They walk together into Bobby's study, which is dimly lit and covered wall to wall with stacks of books and papers. "So what brings you?"

"Working a job nearby, and thought I'd stop in and say hey."

"Well, where's Dean and Y/N?" Sam laughs.

"Dean's holed up somewhere with a girl and a twelve pack. Y/N's found herself a man and probably still at the bar getting drunk with him." Bobby goes into the back room; Sam, left alone, eyes the ceiling again.

"Oh yeah? Well, they are twins after all." Sam's eyes cloud over black for a moment.

"Yeah, but if you ask me, they're in way over their heads." Bobby returns with a beer in each hand; he hands one to Sam.

"Well, it's good to see you." Bobby raises his bottle. "To John."

"To Dad." They toast and swig the beer, Bobby watches carefully as Sam turns to look up at the ceiling again; as he swallows the beer he spews suddenly, he starts choking as he falls onto his hand and knees and coughing and gagging painfully. Bobby sips his beer, unconcerned. "What'd you do?!"

"A little holy water in the beer. Sam never would have noticed. But then, you're not Sam are you. Don't try to con a con man." He slams his fist into Sam's face, knocking him out. Later, Sam-demon is tied to a chair, before a fire and under a protective circle. Dean smacks him in the face to wake him.

"Hey." Sam looks up and sees the painted Devil's trap, Dean and Y/N following his gaze.

"Dean. Back from the dead. Getting to be a regular thing for you, isn't it? Like a cockroach. And Y/N you simply just can't stop saving anyone."

"How about I smack that smartass right out of your mouth?" Dean says.

"Oh, careful, now. Wouldn't want to bruise this fine packaging."

"Oh, don't worry, this isn't gonna hurt Sam much." Y/N turns to pick up a bucket. "You, on the other hand..." Y/N tosses a bucketful of holy water on Sam-demon, who sizzles and roars.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" Y/N smirks.

"Feel like talking now?" Dean asks.

"Sam's still my meat puppet. I'll make him bite off his tongue."

"No, you won't be in him long enough. Bobby."

"Exorcisamus te, omnes in mundus spiritus. omnes satanica potestas, omnes incursio..."

"See, whatever bitch-boy master plan you demons are cooking up? You're not getting Sam. You understand me? 'Cause we're gonna kill every one of you first." Dean talks over Bobby. Sam-demon struggles painfully, then throws back his head and laughs maniacally. Bobby cuts off in surprise.

"You really think that's what this is about? The master plans? I don't give a rat's ass about the master plan."

"Humiliares sub potente magnu dei..." Bobby stops as he sees that Sam-demon isn't affected.

"Oops. Doesn't seem to be working. See, I learned a few new tricks." Sam lowers his head and begins growling Latin. "Spiritus in mundus, un glorum suarum umitite palatum iram, domine... The fire behind him flares and the room shakes as he continues.