ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ (ᴘᴛ 1)

The Impala is parked under a tree, and Sam, Dean, and Y/N are drinking beer by the fence around a small lake.

"Before Dad died, he, he told me something-something about you. Then I told Y/N."

"What? Dean, what did he tell you?"

"He said that he wanted us to watch out for you, to take care of you."

"He told you that a million times."

"No, this time was different. He said that we had to save you."

"Save me from what?"

"That we'd have to kill you. He said that we might have to kill you, Sammy," Y/N says.

"Kill me? What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"I don't know."

"I mean, he must have had some kind of reason for saying it, right? Did he know the demon's plan for me? Am I supposed to go Darkside or something? What else did he say, Dean?"

"Nothing, that's it, I swear."

"What about you, Y/N? He went to see you; did he say anything to you?" Y/N shakes her head.

"How could you not have told me this?"

"Because it was Dad, and he begged me not to."

"But you told Y/N?!"

"Because Dad told me to, he knew she would do anything for you and that she would do anything in her power to keep you from going bad!"

"Who cares?! Take some responsibility for yourself, Dean! You had no right to keep this from me!" He turns to Y/N. "And I thought you cared about me. If you did you would have told me."

"I couldn't do that to Dad, if that was his dying wish then I intended to keep it," Y/N says.

"You think we wanted this? Huh? I wish to God he'd never opened his mouth. Then we wouldn't have to walk around with this screaming in our heads all day," Dean says. Sam turns and takes a few steps away, fuming.

"We've just got to figure out what's going on, then, what the hell all this means."

"We do? We've been thinking about this, we think we should just lay low. You know? At least for a while. It'd be safer. And that way we can make sure-"

"What? That I don't turn evil? That I don't turn into some kind of killer?"

"We never said that," Y/N says.

"Jeez, if you're not careful you will have to waste me one day, Guys."

"We never said that! Dammit, Sam, this whole thing is spinning out of control. All right? You're immune to some weirdo demon virus, and I don't even know what the hell anymore. And you're pissed at us, we get it. That's fine, we deserve it. But we figure out our next move, okay?"

"Forget it."

"Sam, please, man. Hey please. Just give us some time. Give us some time to think, okay? We're begging you here, please. Please," Y/N says. Sam nods reluctantly and he walks away.

"I didn't tell you everything," Dean says and Y/N looks at him confused.

"What?"

"Dad told me something else...something about you," Y/N turns her body to him. "I didn't get it at first but after Andy and Weber and how little injuries you gain just vanished...I think I know what he meant," Dean looks up at Y/N. "He said that you're special and that you're different...he said no matter what you'll save us," Y/N has tears in her eyes but refuses to let them fall.