ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ (ᴘᴛ 2)

Later, Sam walks over to the beds with three cups of liquid. Dean and Y/N are sat on the bed, waiting for him. As Sam comes over, he hands Dean one of the cups and Y/N another and then sits down on the other bed.

"Uh, should we dim the lights and synch up Wizard of Oz to Dark Side of the Moon?" Dean says. Sam looks over at him, with a smile.

"Why?" He asks. Dean and Y/N look at him, disappointed.

"What did you do during college?" Y/N asks. Sam gives the two a look; Dean goes to drink the liquid but Sam stops him.

"Wait, wait, wait. Whew. Can't forget this." Dean puts down the cup and looks over at him as he pulls out a little envelope from his shirt pocket. He pulls something out and passes one to Dean and another to Y/N. "Here."

"What the hell is that?" Y/N asks, holding up the envelope.

"Bobby's hair." Dean looks at the hair in disgust.

"We have to drink Bobby's hair?"

"That's how you control whose dream you're entering. You gotta ... drink some of their, uh... some of their body."

"Well, guess the hair of the dog is better than other parts of the body." The three put the hair into the cup and Sam exhales before they raise their cups up a bit.

"Bottoms up," Y/N says.

"Yeah." They clink their cups together in a toast and then drink it all up. They both grunt, trying to swallow, which seems to be a little hard. They smack their mouths a bit, due to the awful taste. They look quite disgusted and nothing seems to have changed.

"Feel anything?" Dean asks.

"No. You feel anything?" Sam looks over at Dean as he shakes his head a little.

"No."

"Me neither." Y/N holds up the cup and looks in it. "Maybe we got some bad shwag." There's suddenly thunder from outside and rain pattering on the window causing Sam to look over, a little confused.

"Hey, when did it start raining?" Dean and Y/N look over at the window as well. Dean gets up and walks slowly to the window, drawing open the white curtain liners.

"When did it start raining upside down?" Dean turns around to Sam and Y/N, to see that they are standing in a different place. "Okay, I don't know what's weirder - the fact that we're in Bobby's head...or that he's dreaming of Better Homes and Gardens." Dean is looking at Sam and Y/N while he just looks around the room a bit more.

"Wait. Wait a sec. Imagine the place, uh, without the paint job." Sam begins gesturing to everything he's talking about. "More cluttered, dusty, books all over the place." They move around the living room.

"It's Bobby's house," Y/N says.

"Yeah."

"Bobby?!" Dean calls out. Sam walks to the opening of the living room, by the stairs. He turns around, feeling like someone's watching him. Sam eventually turns back around and walks slowly to the stairs. He looks up towards the top of the stairs.

"Bobby?" Sam whispers. Sam looks towards the door, while Dean and Y/N are still in the living room.

"Guys?" The twins turn around to Sam. "I'm gonna go look outside."

"No, no, no, stay close," Dean says.

"Dude, I'll be fine. Just, you two look around here. Look, we gotta find him." Y/N sighs.

"Don't do anything stupid," Y/N says. Sam nods and walks to the door.

==

He comes out of the door only to see sunshine. The house is bright blue, with flowers all around, and birds chirping. Sam walks out on the porch, a confused look on his face. While Sam looks around the place, the door suddenly slams shut behind him. Sam turns around at the sound and goes back and tries to open it, but it's locked.