ᴄʀᴏᴀᴛᴏᴀɴ (ᴘᴛ 1)

Sam, who is lying on the floor beside a motel bed and coming out of having a vision. The door opens and Dean enters, chewing on jerky and carrying a six-pack of beer. Sam sits up, panting.

"Sam?" Y/N asks, worried laced in her voice.

"No..."

==

Y/N is driving, Sam navigating with a GPS device which speaks directions and Dean sat in the back, leaning forwards.

"Continue on O-R Two-Two-Four West"

"There are only two towns in the US named Rivergrove" Sam says.

"How come you're so sure it's the one in Oregon?" Dean asks. Sam has a flashback to the vision- the Oregon poster is on the wall.

"There was a picture. Crater Lake"

"Okay, what else?" Y/N asks.

"I saw a dark room, some people, and a guy tied to a chair"

"And I ventilated him?" She asks, looking to Sam.

"Yeah. You thought there was something inside him"'"

"What, a demon? Was he possessed?"

"I don't know"

"Well, all your weirdo visions are always tied to the Yellow-Eyed Demon somehow...so was there any black smoke? Did we try to exorcise it?"

"No. Nothing, Y/N just plugged him, that's it"

"Well, I'm sure she had a good reason"

"I sure hope so"

"What does that mean?" Y/N asks, slightly hurt "I mean, I'm not gonna waste an innocent man" Dean raises his eyebrows "I wouldn't!"

"We never said you would!" Dean says.

"Fine!"

"Fine! Look, we don't know what it is. But whatever it is, that guy in the chair's a part of it. So, let's find him and see what's what.

"Fine" Y/N says, leaning back into her seat more.

"Fine" Dean and Sam share a look.

==

The Winchesters pull into town past a large billboard advertising Crater Lake. They pull up in front of a wooden shop; out front stands an older man, who is cleaning a rifle; he wears a short-sleeved blue shirt with a multi-pocket brown vest. Sam, Dean and Y/N get out and approach him.

"Morning" Dean says.

"Good morning. Can I help you?"

"Yeah" Y/N pulls out a badge "Uh, Kate Dawson, Billy Gibbson, Frank Beard" She says and Dean and Sam nod at their names "U.S. Marshals"

"What's this about?"

"We're looking for someone"

"A young man, early twenties. He'd have a, a thin scar right below his hairline" Sam describes.

"What'd he do?" The man asks.

"Well, nothing. We're actually looking for someone else, but we think this young man could help us"

"Yeah, he's not in any kind of trouble or anything; well, no yet" Dean glances down at the man's left arm, which shows a distinctive tattoo "I think maybe you know who he is...Master Sergeant" Dean smiles "My dad was in the Corps, he was a Corporal"

"What company?"

"Echo-2-1" Y/N answers, with a smile. The man looks to her "My Dad worked alongside his. Good friends" The man nods.