ʙᴏʀɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴀ ʙᴀᴅ ꜱɪɢɴ (ᴘᴛ 1)

Dean and Y/N are leaning against the Impala, Y/N's phone between them on speaker. Dean is fidgeting, clearly upset while Y/N is frowning.

"Ellen, it's us again. Any chance you've heard from him?" Y/N asks "...I swear, it's like looking for our dad all over again. We're losing our minds here..."

"No, we've called him a thousand times, there's nothing but voicemail. We don't know when he went; or why. Sam's just gone" Dean says and a second later Y/N's cell phone begins ringing.

"Hang on" the phone shows another incoming call- Sam's Cell. She answers it "Sammy? Where the hell are you? Are you okay?"

"...Hey, hey, hey! Calm down. Where are you? All right, don't move, we're on our way" They get in the car and speeds away. Sam hangs up the phone slowly, looking numb. His knuckles are bloody.

==

Dean and Y/N drives to reach Sam, passing a sign reading Twin Lakes; they arrive at the hotel and parks and gets out the car. They enter the building as they walk frantically down a narrow hallway, checking door numbers until they reach 109. Dean knocks.

"Sam, it's us" Y/N says softly.

"Sam!" Dean tries the door- it's open. The twins look at each other before walking in. Inside, Sam hasn't moved, still sitting numbly on one bed "Sam? Hey"

"Hey, Dean, Y/N" Dean kneels beside him and Y/N sits next to him.

"Are you bleeding?" She asks.

"I tried to wash it off"

"Oh my god" Dean says, seeing Sam's shirt covered in blood; he gropes at it, searching for a wound.

"I don't think it's my blood"

"Whose is it?" Dean asks.

"I don't know"

"Sam, what the hell happened?" Sam finally looks up.

"Guys, I don't remember anything"

==

Dean and Y/N returns to the room, Y/N carrying a grocery bag and Dean carrying bottles of pop. Sam has changed clothes and is looking a little less out of It.

"What'd you find out?" He asks. The twins go over to the tables and outs the grocery bag and bottles of pop onto it.

"You checked in two days ago under the name Richard Sambora. Of course, I think the scariest part about this whole thing is the fact that you're a Bon Jovi fan"

"Dean"

"Your room's being quiet, nobody's noticed anything unusual" Y/N says.

"You mean no one saw me walking around covered in blood?"

"Yeah. That's what I mean"

"Then how the hell did I get here, Guys? What happened to me?"

"I don't know. But you're, you're okay, and that's what matters. Everything else we can deal with"

"Oh really? 'Cause what if I hurt someone? Or worse?"

"Sam..." Y/N says.

"What if this is what Dad warned you two about?"

"Hey, whoa, whoa, come on man, let's not jump a gun here. We don't know what happened. We've just got to treat this like, like any other job. What's the last thing you remember?" Sam sits on the bed.

"Just me and you two, just, in that motel room in West Texas, going out to grab some burgers, and..."

"West Texas> That was, that was over a week ago" Y/N says.