ᴀʟʟ ʜᴇʟʟ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋꜱ ʟᴏᴏꜱᴇ - ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1 (ᴘᴛ 2)

Jake and Sam are in a barn, trying to break some of the iron bars off one of the machines. Jake, however, grabs one of the bars and rips it off with his bare hands. Sam stares at him, stunned.

"I'm not Superman or anything when this started," Jake says.

"You were in Afghanistan when this started?"

"Yeah, I started getting headaches. And then there was this accident. This guy flipped his vehicle on a bad road. He got pinned underneath. I lifted it off him like it was nothing. Everybody said it was a fluke adrenaline thing."

"But then you did it again, right?"

"Bench-pressed 800 pounds, stone-cold calm. I never told anybody, of course. It was just too crazy."

"Yeah. Crazy's relative."

"I'm starting to get that."

"Yeah."

"By the way, I appreciate what you're doing here."

"What am I doing?" Sam asks.

"Keeping calm. Keeping them calm. Especially considering how freaked to hell you really are. I've been in some deep crap before myself. I know the look." There is a long pause.

"You wanna know the truth? I got these siblings, right? And they're always telling me how they're gonna watch out for me, how everything's gonna be okay. You know, kind of like I've been telling them."

"Yeah?"

"I don't know if I believe it this time. I mean, the size of what's coming - it's bigger than anyone has ever seen. I mean, it's gonna get bad. And I don't know if-"

"If we're gonna make it? It doesn't matter if we believe it. Only matters they do," Jake says. Later, Sam and Y/N are in one of the houses, lining the door and windows with salt.

"My horoscope said I shouldn't have gotten out of bed," Y/N scoffs. "How you doing? Holding up?" Y/N asks.

"I'm okay. What about you?"

"Not so okay. Why us, Sam? What did we do to deserve this?"

"Just lucky, I guess."

"If it wasn't for bad luck, we'd have no luck at all. I just can't wait for this all to be over so I can just pretend it never happened. I just wanna curl up with Brady and watch bad TV." She notices Sam shift uncomfortably. "What is it? Sam...do you know something that I don't?"

"Look, Y/N...I'm sorry. I wish I didn't have to tell you this."

"Tell me what?"

"When the demon broke into your house to take you...your fiancée didn't make it. I'm sorry."

"No, that's...no!" Sam holds Y/N while she sobs. That night, the entire group is sitting in one room, silent. Sam is struggling to stay awake, closing his eyes every so often. Suddenly, in the corner of the room, he sees The Yellow-Eyed Demon (YED for short).

"Jake! Behind you!" Jake doesn't hear him.

"Howdy, Sam," The YED says.

"I'm dreaming."

"What do you say you and I take a little walk?" The YED leads Sam outside, in Sam's dream. "You're awfully quiet, Sam. You're not mad at me, are you?"

"I'm gonna tear you to shreds, I swear to-" The YED chuckles.

"When you wake up, tiger, you give it your best shot."

"Where's my brother and sister?"

"Quit worrying about Dean and Y/N. Well maybe Y/N a tiny bit. I'd worry more about yourself."