ᴀʟʟ ʜᴇʟʟ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋꜱ ʟᴏᴏꜱᴇ - ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2 (ᴘᴛ 1)

Sam's body is laying on a bed inside an abandoned house. Dean is standing nearby, looking at Sam's body. Y/N is kneeling next to Sam, holding his cold hand, looking emotionless. Bobby arrives, holding a bucket of fried chicken.

"Dean? Y/N? Brought you this back."

"No, thanks. We're fine," Dean says, and Y/N shakes her head.

"You two should eat something."

"I said we're fine," Dean takes a swig from a bottle of whiskey.

"Dean... I hate to bring this up, I really do. But don't you think maybe it's time... we bury Sam?"

"No," Dean says.

"We could," Bobby sighs, "maybe..."

"What? Torch his corpse? Not yet," Y/N says calmly, her voice cracking.

"I want you two to come with me."

"We're not going anywhere."

"Guys, please."

"Would you cut us some slack?"

"I just don't think you should be alone, that's all. I gotta admit, I could use your help," Dean snorts. "Something big is going down—end-of-the-world big."

"Well, then let it end!" Dean yells.

"You don't mean that," Bobby says. Dean gets up and stands in Bobby's face.

"You don't think so? Huh? You don't think I've given enough? You don't think I've paid enough? I'm done with it. All of it. And if you know what's good for you, you'd turn around and get the hell out of here," Bobby stands there, shaking his head.

"Go!" Dean yells, shoving Bobby.

"Dean," Y/N says. She looks over at Dean with puffy eyes. "Just, please. Not now." Dean pauses before calming down.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Please, just go," Bobby turns around, sighing.

"You know where I'll be," he turns his back on Dean and Y/N and leaves the room. Dean swallows hard and looks at Sam's body; a tear falls from his eye. Y/N leans her hand forward to move a strand of hair away from Sam's face.

"Oh, Sammy... Our Sammy. Why did it have to happen to you," she says and breaks down crying. Later, Dean is sitting on a chair next to Sam, grieving, Y/N is still in the same position.

"You know, when we were little—and you couldn't be more than 5—you just started asking questions. How come we didn't have a mom? Why do we always have to move around? Where'd Dad go when he'd take off for days at a time? I remember we begged you, 'Quit asking, Sammy. Man, you don't want to know,'" Dean says. "We just wanted you to be a kid... Just for a little while longer. We always tried to protect you... Keep you safe... Dad didn't even have to tell us. It was just always our responsibility, you know? It's like we had one job... we had one job..."

"And we screwed it up," Y/N pauses. "We blew it. And for that, we're sorry," Y/N says, and the twins wipe tears from their face. "I guess that's what we do. We let down the people we love. We let Dad down. And now I guess we're just supposed to let you down, too. How can we? How are we supposed to live with that?" Dean starts crying, while Y/N just sits there, still emotionless.

"What are we supposed to do? Sammy. God," Dean says. "What are we supposed to do?" Dean inhales sharply before yelling: "WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO?!" Y/N stands up and walks outside, while Dean continues to cry. She makes it outside and looks up at the sky.

"What am I supposed to do," she whispers with her eyes closed. She suddenly opens them as she remembers something.

"He said that you're special and that you're different...he said no matter what you'll save us," Dean says. (Hunted)