ʀᴏᴀᴅᴋɪʟʟ (ᴘᴛ 1)

A young woman runs through the woods away from a cabin. She staggers onto the road, where a car is approaching.

"Stop!" She shouts. She stands in the middle of the road, hands out.

"Holy-!"

"-Shit!" Y/N shouts as Dean shouts as he stops the Impala just in front of her.

"You've got to help me" Molly goes to the passenger's side and pounds on the window, which Sam rolls down "Please! Please!"

"All right, all right. Calm down, calm down. Tell us what happened" Later, Sam, Dean, and Y/N have parked the Impala down the road and all four are standing around it.

"I-I swerved, a- And we crashed. And when I came to, the car was wrecked and my husband was missing. I went looking for him, but that's when the man from the road, he...he started chasing me"

"Did he look like he lost a fight with a lawn mower?" Y/N asks.

"How did you know that?" The woman says, surprised.

"Lucky guess"

"Ma'am, what's your name?" Sam asks.

"Molly. Molly Mcnamara" Sam exchanges a look with Dean and Y/N.

"I think maybe you should come with us. We'll take you back into town"

"I can't. I have to find David. He might have gone back to the car"

"We should get you somewhere safe first. Then Dean, Sam, and I will come back. We'll look for your husband"

"No. I'm not leaving here without him. Would you just take me back to my car, please?"

"Of course. Come on"

==

Later, the Impala parks by the woods. They get out and Molly leads them into the woods.

"It's right over there" They come upon the crash site, but the car is gone "I don't understand. I'm sure this is where I was. W-We hit that three right there. This...this doesn't make any sense" She goes to investigate, out of earshot.

"Guys, we got to get out of here. Greeley could show up any second" Sam says.

"What are you gonna tell her?"

"The truth"

"She's gonna take off running in the other direction" Y/N says.

"I know it sounds crazy, but I crashed into that tree. I don't know who could've taken it. It was totalled. Please. You have to believe me"

"Molly, listen, we do believe you. But that's why we want to get you out of here"

"What about David? Something must have happened. I have to get to the cops"

"Cops...that's a great idea. We'll take you down to the station ourselves. So just come with us. It's the best way we can help you and your husband"

"Okay" Molly says and she comes back up.

==

Later, they drive down the road, Molly in the backseat next to Sam "We're supposed to be in lake Tahoe"

"You and David?" Y/N says.

"It's our five-year anniversary"

"A hell of an anniversary"

"Right before, we were having the dumbest fight" Molly sighs "It was the only time we ever really argued...when we were stuck in the car" Sam laughs.

"Yeah. I know how that goes" Dean chuckles and Y/N scowls at him.