ʟᴀᴢᴀʀᴜꜱ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ (ᴘᴛ 2)

Later the three are stood in the kitchen, Y/N is all washed up and wearing clean clothes. Bobby leans against the kitchen counter while Dean is stood beside Y/N, who holds a phone to her ear.

"Yeah, hi, I have a cell phone account with you guys, and uh, I lost my phone. I was wondering if you could turn the GPS on for me." They go silent for a beat. "Yeah. Name's Wedge Antilles." They go silent for another beat. "Social is 2-4-7-4...Thank you." Y/N hangs up the phone and crosses to a laptop on the table. Dean follows.

"How'd you know he'd use that name?" Bobby asks, following after the two.

"You kiddin' me? What don't I know about that kid?" Y/N says. She opens the laptop which starts on a web browser. She types in the address for Arc Mobile. "Hey, Bobby?" she says, picking up one of the many empty liquor bottles scattered around. "What's the deal with the liquor store? What, are your parents out of town or something?"

"Like I said. Last few months ain't been all that easy." Y/N holds her gaze for a moment.

"Right." She then looks at Dean. "How many cars?"

"What?" he asks. She raises her eyebrow and he sighs. "10." She doesn't stop her look at him. "Fine, 15." She looks back down at the computer.

"Sorry for the cars, Bobby," she says, without looking up.

"It's okay, they were already broken anyway," Bobby clasps Dean on the shoulder. "Besides, it did let him get his stress and such out." The laptop beeps.

"Gotcha, Sammy." The display shows a city map with a blue arrow pointing to a star. The location reads: Phone Location: 263 Adams Road Pontiac, Illinois. "Sam's in Pontiac, Illinois."

"Right near where you were planted," Dean says.

"Right where I popped up," Y/N says, looking up at the two. "Hell of a coincidence, don't you think?"

==

Later, the three walk down a dingy hallway and knock on a door with the number 207 inside a red heart. The door is opened by an attractive young woman with dark hair, wearing only a tank top and underwear. She looks at them expectantly.

"So where is it?" she asks. Dean looks at Bobby and Y/N, confused.

"Where's what?" he asks.

"The pizza..." she says, "that takes two guys and a girl to deliver?"

"I think we got the wrong room," Y/N says. Sam then steps into the light. He is grim and focused, and wears a grey t-shirt and jeans.

"Hey, is..." Sam stops dead when he sees Y/N. He swallows, shocked, his eyes flicking between Y/N, Dean, and Bobby.

"Heya, Sammy," Y/N says quietly, with much feeling. Sam is silent. Y/N steps into the room, ignoring the brown-haired woman, who steps aside to let her in. As Y/N gets close, Sam pulls a knife and lunges at Y/N. The brown-haired woman screams; Y/N blocks Sam's attack while Bobby and Dean pull Sam off, gripping him around the shoulders. Sam struggles to get out of their grasp.

"Who are you?!" Sam shouts.

"Like you didn't do this?!" Y/N says.

"Do what?!"

"It's her. It's her," Bobby repeats, trying to calm Sam. "We've been through this already."

"It's really her, Sammy. She's alive," Dean says. Sam stares at Y/N as the struggle slowly goes out of his body.

"What..."

"I know," Y/N says, advancing cautiously, staring at Sam. "I look fantastic, huh?" Bobby and Dean let go of Sam, who looks on the verge of tears as he steps forward and pulls Y/N into a desperate hug. They embrace for several seconds, heavy with emotion, as Bobby and Dean look on with tears in their eyes. Sam pushes Y/N back to arm's length. The brown-haired woman looks at them, confused.