ᴊᴜꜱ ɪɴ ʙᴇʟʟᴏ (ᴘᴛ 2)

Later, Y/N is pressing the towel to her shoulder, sitting on the bed between Sam and Dean.

"We're sitting ducks in here," Sam says.

"Yeah, I know. Would it kill these cops to BRING US A SNACK?!"

"How many you figure are out there?" Sam asks.

"I don't know," Dean says.

"However many they are, they could be possessing anyone. Anyone could just walk right in.

"It's kind of wild, right? I mean, it's like they're coming for us. They've never done that before," Dean smiles. "It's like we got a contract on us. Think it's because we're so awesome? I think it's 'cause we're so awesome," he smiles again, smiles more when he sees Y/N chuckling but stops after Sam looks at her, unamused. Melvin comes in and unlocks their cell.

"Well, howdy, there, sheriff," The three stand up while Melvin opens the cell door.

"Uh, sheriff?" Sam asks.

"It's time to go, guys," They step back as Melvin comes into the cell.

"Uh...you know what? We're-we're just comfy right here. But thank you," Henriksen appears at the door of the cell.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asks.

"We're not just gonna sit around here and wait to die. We're gonna make a run for it."

"It's safer here."

"There's a SWAT facility in Boulder," Henriksen walks inside the cell.

"We're not going anywhere."

"The hell we're not," Henriksen shoots Melvin in the head. Dean, Y/N, and Sam grapple Henriksen, and Sam pushes Henriksen's head into the toilet and begins an exorcism. Phil runs around the corner with his rifle. Dean and Y/N point Henriksen and Melvin's guns at him.

"Stay back!" Y/N shouts, and Henriksen lifts his head up out of the water. His face is burning, and he yells. Sam shoves him back into the toilet bowl, in which Nancy's rosary is floating. Sam continues the exorcism. Nancy comes around the corner.

"Hurry up," Dean says to Sam. Henriksen lifts his head again. His eyes are black.

"It's too late. I already called them. They're already coming," Sam shoves him back into the water and finishes the exorcism. Henriksen screams as black smoke shoots out of his mouth and up to the air vent in the ceiling. Henriksen falls to the floor as Sam breathes heavily.

"Is he...is he dead?" Henriksen regains consciousness and coughs.

"We don't kill the innocent," Y/N says to Nancy, smiling.

"Henriksen! Hey. Is that you in there?" Henriksen gets up and sits on the bed.

"I...I shot the sheriff," Dean smiles after a pause.

"But you didn't shoot the deputy," Dean says, and Y/N laughs, Sam glaring at the two in disbelief, and she clears her throat.

"Wrong timing," She mutters.

"Five minutes ago, I was fine, and then..."

"Let me guess. Some nasty black smoke jammed itself down your throat?" Dean says.

"You were possessed."

"Possessed, like...possessed?"

"That's what it feels like," Dean says. "Now you know."

"I owe the biggest 'I told you so' ever," Y/N says, and she gives Henriksen back his gun. Dean puts Melvin's gun back onto his body, for a sign of respect.