1

~first person~(Y/n) (L/n)~

     "Now, I would hand out these papers, but I'm sure you all want to be pro-heroes," the teacher said. We had been talking about our futures.

     The students in the classroom around me started yelling. I just calmly sat in my seat.

     A couple seconds passed before the teacher got everyone to be quiet. "Oh, yeah. (L/n), Hoshikofu, aren't you two planning on going to UA?" Our teacher asked.

     I sat forward. "Yup!" I smiled and held up a fist. The class started to laugh. "What's so funny?" I asked them.

     One of the students near me answered. "You and Hoshikofu want to go to UA? What are you gonna do? Your quirk isn't the most useful. And Hoshikofu, what's he gonna do? He's practically quirkless!"

     That pissed me off. Denji Hoshikofu was my best friend. We've known each other for years.

     I stood up before Denji, who sat right behind me, could do anything.

     "He's much more capable of being a hero than any of you idiots! He's strong, smart, and has a useful quirk! That's so much more than you! I'm the only one in this room that sits next to him. Why is that? Oh, yeah. It's because you all are too scared that you'll die of radiation! News flash: he doesn't even produce enough radiation to cause harm unless he's actively using his quirk and heating up and even then his radiation is harmless!"

     I wanted to go on, but I was stopped. "Miss (L/n). That's enough. Have a seat."

     I glared at my classmates as I sat down.

~~~

     There was still a few months before the UA entrance exam. I was sitting in class like usual, listening to the teacher's lesson, when Denji leaned forward.

     He whispered, "I can see everything." He sounded high.

     I busted out laughing. The teacher instantly spun around to face us. "(L/n)! Hoshikofu! Mind sharing what's so funny?"

      Denji repeated what he had said, only resulting in me laughing harder, if that was even possible.

~~~

      I threw my (h/l) (h/c) hair up into a messy bun as I rushed to finish getting ready. Today was the entrance exam into UA and I was already almost late. I ran down the stairs towards the front door where my older brother, Keijirou, was waiting for me. I gave him a quick hug as I said, "Gotta go! I'm almost late!"

     He chuckled before saying, "Go get 'em, spider." I nodded my head in response before going out the door and towards the school.

     I arrived at the school not long after, out of breath. As I walked up to the building, I noticed a boy with green, curly hair trip. Before I could do anything to help him, a girl with short, brown hair put her hand on his back. The green-haired boy had stopped falling. As the two stood there and talked, I walked past them and went inside.

     As everyone filled up the seats in the room, I took my seat near the back. I scanned the room at the students. A few rows below me, I saw the broccoli-haired boy sitting next to a boy with spiky, ash blond hair. Denji was also there, sitting beside me.

     Up on the stage, Present Mic was explaining how the entrance exam would work. First we would have the practical exam and then the written exam. He explained that there were four robots: a 1-pointer, a 2-pointer, a 3-pointer, and a 0-pointer.