52

"Hey! If you've got any trash, then bring it over here, right now!" Bakugou yelled. I let out a quiet chuckle as eight of the boys gathered around Bakugou with their trash. Mineta had a bag that seemed to be way bigger than him. 

     I turned my attention back to the girls as Mina started to speak. "Togata's story of how he went from last place to the top was so killer, wasn't it?"

     "Yeah!" Hagakure agreed. 

     "I'm really looking forward to getting into a work study now," Tsuyu told us.

     "I hope we get the chance. I think they're still figuring out what to do with us first years," Uraraka pointed out.

     "I suppose there's nothing we can do until Mr. Aizawa gives us the go ahead," Yaoyorozu said.

     "Yeah. All we can do for now is just hope we get to," I sighed. 

~

     It was the weekend and it was starting to get dark outside. I'm not sure why, but I had decided to take a walk around town. I often find myself doing this from time to time, and usually end up in a different place each time.

     This time, I ended up in a neighborhood that I had only visited once before. The only reason I had been here before was because I had ended up running into Todoroki one day and accidentally walked him to his house.

     It wouldn't hurt to stop by. I haven't seen him all weekend, anyway.

     I had made my decision to visit the Todoroki household. I had to remember which house was his, but that wasn't too difficult for some reason. I quickly sent him a text explaining that I was coming by his house.

     I approached the front door, nervously knocking on the wooden object. Why was I nervous? Simple. I've never actually visited his house before and this wasn't even planned.

     A few moments later, the door opened. It was a woman who had answered. She wore glasses and had white hair with small flecks of red. "Is Todo- er, Shouto, home?" I asked.

     "Yes, he is. Who are you?"

     "(Y/n) (L/n). I'm in class 1-A with Shouto," I answered.

     The woman seemed to realize that I was close with Todoroki. "Oh, well, you can come in," She invited, allowing me to enter.

     As I walked in, she said, "He's currently training with our father, but he should be done soon if you're willing to wait."

     I looked at her, a soft smile on my face. "If it's okay, then I will." I thought for a second, trying to recall any information Todoroki had given me about his family. "You're Fuyumi, right? Shouto's older sister?"

     She nodded. "He told you about me?"

     "A little bit. He doesn't talk about his family a lot, but he's told me some things. Like how you're a teacher."

     Fuyumi and I kept chatting while we waited for Todoroki and Endeavor to return. It was only about 10 minutes before the two arrived, but I hadn't really noticed the time passing. I actually didn't even notice either male enter the room until I heard Todoroki's voice. "(Y/n)?"

     "Todo!" I turned to face him, jumped up, and wrapped my arms around his neck. I really can act like a kid at times, can't I?

     I felt his arms wrap around me after a moment or two. "What are you doing here?" he asked me, setting me back on the ground. Our arms had stayed around the other, despite the height difference.