59

Forgive me for the lack of updates. Also, this chapter isn't really edited due to length, so if there are errors, I apologize

~first person~ Keijirou (L/n)~

     I had been waiting outside with Togata, Amajiki, and Hado when four of the first years arrived. Izuku Midoriya, Eijirou Kirishima, Ochako Uraraka, and Tsuyu Asui. The only reason I remembered their names was because of (Y/n). 

     Together, the eight of us went inside to greet the pros. "Heyyy," Hado dragged out her greeting as she went up to the Dragoon hero and wrapped her arms around the hero's neck. "What's this? What're we gonna do? Hey, Ryukyu, you said it was a meeting, I know, but what about?"

     Ryukyu caught the lilac-haired girl, supporting her as she pretty much hung off of the hero. "You'll find out soon enough," Ryukyu said. 

     "Mr. Aizawa!" I heard the brunette, Uraraka, say. 

     "What are you doing here?" Asui asked her homeroom teacher. 

     The pro hero turned to face his students. "I was called out suddenly. I've heard roughly what's going on."

     "Girls, I told you before, didn't I?" Ryukyu asked her other two work study students. The two looked at each other. Ryukyu turned to Sir Nighteye. "Nighteye, let's get started." 

     He gave a small nod. "Thanks to the information we've received from all of you, the investigation has made substantial amounts of progress. We'll now have a conference to share what information we have acquired regarding what the small organization, Shie Hassaikai, is planning," Sir Nighteye announced. 

     Once we were all seating, Bubble Girl said, "Well then, let's begin. Those of us from Nighteye Agency have been conducting an independent investigation into the designated villain group known as the Shie Hassaikai for about two weeks."

     "What prompted this?" Kesagiri Man asked. 

     "An accident involving a gang of thieves called the Reservoir Dogs," Bubble Girl said.

     "Yeah, I heard about that," Mr. Brave said. 

     "The police thought the whole thing was an accident, but there were a number of details that didn't add up, so we began tailing them," Bubble Girl continued. 

     Centipeder took over. "In my capacity as a Nighteye Agency sidekick, I began following leads to see what I could uncover. I found that, in the past year, the members of Shie Hassaikai have had increased contact with those outside of their organization, including other groups whose business dealings are less than reputable. Their aim seemed to be expanding their organization and enriching its coffers. Shortly after our investigation began, they made contact with a member of the League of Villains. Jin Bubaigawara, villain name: Twice. They were wary of being tailed, so I was unable to follow them, but with the help of the police, I confirmed that an altercation had occurred between the two groups."

     "That'd be about when they decided to reach out to Tsukauchi and me," Gran Torino stated. "Figured we'd be able to assist, given the League's involvement."

     "Where is Tsukauchi?" Kesagiri Man asked the older hero. 

     "Follow-ups with some other eyewitnesses. Y'know, cop stuff," Gran Torino answered. He turned to look at Midoriya. "Sorry, kid. I didn't see something like this coming. I've got a bad feeling that things are about to get ugly."

     "I don't care if they do. I wanna help," Midoriya said in response. 

     "Hold up, you know him?" Togata asked the green-haired boy.