21

After internships were over, I got to class to see Sero and Kirishima laughed at Bakugou's hairstyle. It looked Best Jeanist had used magic to get Bakugou's hair to stay down. I laughed a little myself as I passed them. "I'll kill you," Bakugou threatened.

     "I'd like to see ya try, pretty boy!" Sero laughed.

     "What'd you just call me?!" Bakugou yelled as his hair went back to its usual hedgehog-like state.

     I went over towards Todoroki's desk with Midoriya and Iida. I was talking with the three when I heard someone say, "If you wanna talk about who really changed, it's those four."

     "Oh, yeah! The Hero-killer!"

     "Glad you guys made it back alive. Seriously," Kirishima said. He was being held by the back of his shirt by Bakugou.

     "I was worried about you all as well," Yaoyorozu said.

     "You were lucky Endeavor showed up and saved you guys."

     Even though he didn't even show up until the very end. Even then, he didn't do anything.

     "Just what I'd expect from the number two hero!" Hagakure said.

     I glanced at Todoroki. "Yeah. That's right. He saved us."

     "Did you guys hear the news around Hero-killer? They say he had something to do with the League of Villains. Can you imagine how frightening it would've been if that creep had showed up for the USJ attack?" Ojiro asked.

     "Sure, he's scary. But, did you see him in that weird video?" Kaminari asked. "It's all over the internet."

~

     We were changing out of our hero costumes when I started to hear what sounded like Iida thanks to my little earpiece. "Don't even think about it! Peeping on them like that would be criminal!"

     Peeping on them? What the hell?

     "Then you'll have to throw me in solitary confinement because you can't stop me!" Mineta said.

     Oh no.

     "I wanna see Yaoyorozu's curves," Mineta said.

     I quickly looked for Jirou. She wasn't far, actually was almost right next to me. "Jirou, I think there's a hole in the wall over there. I just heard Mineta talking about looking through it," I gestured to my earpiece while nodding towards the small hole. Jirou nodded and went over to the hole.

     "Ashido's slender waist. Hagakure's floating underwear. Uraraka's super-fine body. Asui's unexpectedly soft boobies!" After this statement, Jirou used her earphone jack to stab Mineta's eye. I took off my earpiece as he started screaming.

     "Thanks, Kyouka," Hagakure said. The girls all thanked the purple-haired girl, including myself.

~

     I got tenth place in the written exams, right behind Denji, who got ninth.

     "As class rep, I have high hopes that we'll make UA proud!" Iida said as he raised his hand up.

     "It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention, isn't it?" Todoroki pointed out.

     "Why you gotta knock me down like that?" Kaminari asked.

     "Hey, don't worry about it, I can catch you up to speed on the important topics, if you'd like," Yaoyorozu suggested.

     "You're the best, Yaomomo!" Ashido and Kaminari both said.

     "I'm afraid I won't be of any help when it comes to the practical, though," Yaoyorozu pointed out.

     By the end, Jirou, Sero, and Ojiro had joined in on the study group. I would have as well, but I decided to go over to Denji's house instead. Hoshi, Denji, Keijirou, and I had been homeschooled for most of our school years, and Hoshi was actually quite smart.

~

I'm sorry for so many time skips

     The next school day after the weekend, I walked into the classroom. "Woah, (Y/n), what happened to you over the weekend? You look like you've died three times," Kaminari asked me.

     My (h/l) (h/c) hadn't been brushed very well so it was a mess and my (e/c) eyes were wide from what I had experienced over the weekend. Denji had entered the classroom behind me. He answered Kirishima's question, "Oh, I just left her alone with my sister all weekend."

     "Okay," Kaminari said, obviously confused.

     "You don't understand, Kami. It's his sister," I replied.

     Kirishima had heard us talking and said, "You don't understand how strong Hoshi is." 

     Oh yeah, I forgot he used to train with Hoshi after he met Denji.

     "What's the big deal?" Bakugou asked from the other side of the room. "She can't be that tough."

     Denji and I just shared a glance before looking back at the hedgehog. "Denji's/My house. Today. After school. Be there, or she'll find you."

     "Yeah, whatever."

     "Okay, so what happened in there?" Kaminari asked.

     I looked at him, my (e/c) eyes still wide, and said, "Words cannot describe the terror I felt being in that house alone with Hoshi. She's like a completely different person when training."

     "You say that as if you've never been through her training sessions before," Denji commented.

     "Well it's the first time I've been through one like that for a whole weekend."

     That day, after school, Denji and I waited outside of his house for Bakugou. We didn't have to wait long before Bakugou showed up with Kirishima beside him. "Hey, guys!"

     "Kiri, please, go over to my house. Tell Kei that I sent you," I instructed the red-head. When he did, Denji and I quickly pushed Bakugou towards Denji's house.

     We went inside with him for a brief second, before giving one last shove. We turned around and I shouted, "Run!" Denji and I raced out of the door, closing it behind us, and sprinted towards my house next door.

~

     The next day, Bakugou was lightly shaking while sitting at his desk. I leaned on Bakugou's desk while Denji stood on the other side of the desk. "So, how'd it go, Baku?" I asked him.

A/n Time

Those of you who think Bakugou will now be different from now on, don't worry! Bakugou will be back to his usual, angry self at the start of the next chapter! But this will still slightly affect him in the scenes that I add in.

Also there would have been more editing to this chapter but I barely remembered to even update and haven't had time to edit this chapter properly