75

I'm gonna skip all the fights except for the fourth one since nothing will change from the manga/anime, except for the fact that Kaminari (or anyone else) doesn't mention how he lost to Ibara during the sports festival since he actually lost to Denji. Tokoyami also still did do his internship and all that, but remember that he wasn't third place at the sports festival.

     It bothered me that I couldn't wait to see if Todoroki would be okay, but I couldn't let it bother me. I had a match to participate in. 

     I was glad that I was able to talk to my group about our quirks, that way I know what everyone's quirks are and they know mine. It was just before our match was to start, and we were discussing our game plan. 

     "It's pretty obvious that Denji will try to come after me, so you guys can leave him for me to handle," I suggested. 

      "Are you sure that's gonna work?" Setsuna Tokage asked. 

     I nodded. "Positive. We know each other pretty well and I doubt you guys want to deal with his radiation while dealing with Bakugou and the others. Plus, we both know what each other is going to do." 

     "His radiation wouldn't be that bad," Yosetsu Awase said. 

     "He can still produce shockwaves and he can make clouds which would be a major pain for us. It may hinder his team, but he can still see in all of that. He's more powerful than you think," I said. "Besides, if I can get him away from the rest of his group, then he won't be able to reveal your locations."

     Our team kept planning until we heard Vlad King announce the start of the match. 

     "Hey guys, for this fight y'know Sero, right? And Jirou, yeah? They're definitely a problem for us..." Kojirou Bondo said. 

     "Adding Satou and Bakugou into the mix will create a perfect balance between offense and defense. If we lag behind, we're basically as good as dead," Awase said. 

     "Who cares about that... Let's make mincemeat out of 'em!" Togaru Kamakiri half yelled. 

     "Just shut up for a moment!" Awase told Kamakiri. 

     "First one to make a move wins! Let's go get them!" Tokage said. 

     I was ready to run off on my own. "For Jirou, if you manage to either make a loud noise or overwhelm her sense of hearing, you'll be fine. I'm not exactly sure about how to deal with the others, though," I informed them. 

     Sure, I'm not in their class, but I'm on their team right now and I'm not going to make us lose on purpose. I didn't waste much time before running off like my team had planned for me to. 

     Knowing Denji, he more than likely already knows where my team is and has told Bakugou. Based off of that, he should already know where I am...

     I had been running for a while before a certain smell hit my nose. 

     Mint.

     Mint is Denji's natural scent and it would grow stronger when he was about to use an attack. Quickly, I looked around for the mint-scented boy. My eyes ended up stopped on a tanned boy not that far away. 

~Third person~

     "Denji, which direction are they in?" Bakugou asked said boy.

     Changing his sight to x-ray, Denji quickly spotted them. "They're over that way," Denji pointed towards the other team. "But I recognize the bones of (Y/n) over there," He added, pointing towards a skeleton that was running away from the other group. "I'm gonna go after her, since I probably got a better chance at beating her." After saying that, he ran towards the stray skeleton.