69

"Huh. Where's the raid team?" Ojiro asked. 

     "Not here. They're catching up on extra classes, so we'll have to pick for them," Kaminari explained.

     "What about Bakugou?" The tail man asked. 

     "Sleeping," Kaminari answered. 

     "Not surprising considering he goes to sleep super early," I said. "He's like an old man."

     "Now that things have quieted down, I have some thoughts about our list. It's obvious that we've caused some strain on the other students. It would make sense to choose something that might raise their spirits in an effort to make it up to them," Iida said. 

     Sitting on the couch beside Iida, Yaoyorozu said, "I agree. We're aiming to be heroes. So we should be aware of any trouble we've caused for others."

     "Correct, and with that in mind, I don't think we can offer the students of UA a meal that satisfies their taste buds since their used to Lunch Rush's gourmet cooking," Iida pointed out.

     "Aw, so food is out of the question?" Sero asked, putting a hand up to his head. 

     "I believe that would be for the best. There must be another way we can be of service," the class representative said.

     "We have to keep their needs in mind. If we're the only ones having fun, the event'll be a disaster," Shoji pointed out. 

     "It's frustrating, but Lunch Rush is just too good," Satou admitted. 

     "'Kay. So, what, then?" Hagakure asked. Her head seemed to be rested on her hands, propped up by her knees, as she sat on the couch beside Yaoyorozu. 

     Iida also leaned over to look at the computer in Yaoyorozu's lap. "Well, we can cut out all the food ideas, and that way we can focus on experiences. There's the maid cafe, petting zoo, gaming tournament, scavenger hunt, and whatever a fun house is," Yaoyorozu said. 

     "A zoo sounds kinda smelly and unsanitary," Sero pointed out. 

     "If we aren't doing food, then unless we're buying all the food we'll be serving, all we could do for a maid cafe would be drinks," I stated.

     Yaoyorozu nodded in agreement. "That's true, and the cost of all the food would be pretty high."

     Hagakure leaned back against the arm of the couch. "Hmm, stress relief," She thought aloud. 

     "I still think a skit would be a lot of fun," Jirou suggested. 

     Sero instantly shot down her idea, though. "Watching amateurs perform can be pretty stressful."

     Sitting on the couch with both of her legs bouncing, Ashido asked, "Why don't we have a big dance party?" 

     Almost as soon as she had finished her question, Todoroki stood up. Walking towards the laptop on the table, he said, "Dancing. That's a good idea." 

     "Uh? Wait, you mean you'd be into that?" the pink girl asked.

     I took a few steps closer to try and see what my boyfriend was doing. "Hang on a second. There's something I've seen before. I don't know what it's called exactly, but it looks like everyone really enjoys it," Todoroki said, pulling up a video of a band playing on a stage in front of a crowd. "There, something like this." 

     "Not what I expected from Todoroki," Mineta said. As Todoroki stood up, Mineta suddenly asked, "Wait, are you some kinda secret raver?"

     "No. I just agree with Iida's opinion that we should provide stress relief for the people in the other courses. In order to do that, maybe we should focus on something that offers entertainment for everyone. I got the idea from my extra exam training," Todoroki explained. 

     I was a little bit behind Todoroki as I quietly laughed. He looked at me, confused, and asked, "Was something I said funny?"

     "No. Just the thought of Shouto Todoroki as someone who goes to big parties," I answered. 

     "Interesting. Singing and dancing, huh?" Iida quietly said, looking over the video. 

     "None of us really dances, do we?" Sero asked. "No one wants to see a cringy routine."

     "No prob. I got you, fam!" Ashido said. Off to the side, Aoyama showed off the dance moves he had been taught. 

     "Ashido taught him how to throw it down! The work of a real dance master right there! I've got total faith in her skills," Kaminari explained. 

     No longer leaning over the back of the couch, Mineta said, "Hold on, you idiots! Dance is about rhythm!" He threw his hands against himself and went from side to side as he said, "Thunderous beats!" Now spinning in a circle, he added, "If we do this, we'll need some serious jams!"

     Hagakure was now standing up. "Well, if we're talking about music..." Jirou seemed to realize what was about to happen as everyone suddenly looked at her. Hagakure went up to the slightly flustered girl and said, "Why don't we perform live? With all your instruments?" 

     "Absolutely not!" Jirou protested. 

     "What's wrong?" Hagakure asked. "You're really good at playing and teaching people how to play! And you always look like you're having a ton of fun when you make music! I bet everyone in school would love to hear you rock out!"

     Jirou stood there, thinking, for a few moments. "No. I'm not Ashido or Satou. Their hobbies actually help their hero work. They have a purpose," She said, nervously tapping the tips of her earphone jacks together. "But music... It really is just a hobby. Sorry, I just don't think it's something I want to show off to the school."

     Kaminari had a moment of realization, "Oh, that's why you got weird." He walked up to stand in front of the girl. "But you can play so many instruments! You're freakin' awesome!" 

     "Jirou! Why not use your skill to make other people smile? I think your music will definitely be useful when you're a pro!" Kouda said.

      Yaoyorozu stood in front of Jirou, facing the two boys. "Look, I understand where both of you are coming from, but it's her choice. If she doesn't want to perform, that's fine. We can figure something out."

     "Well, after what you've all said..." Everyone turned their attention to Jirou. "If I didn't do it, I guess it wouldn't be rockin' at all." 

     "Yeah!" We all said in excitement.

     "Class 1-A will do a live performance and throw a dance party like this school's never seen before!" Kaminari shouted.

     "Yeah!" We all shouted again with excitement.