80

~first person~Hizuki Miori~

     I had just finished my shift of helping chip away at Gigantomachia, so I was heading through the forest to take a break. On the way through the forest, I ended up coming upon a dude with black hair and silver eyes leaning against a tree. 

     "Ikari, what are you doing here?" I asked the man. 

     Ikari Mame. Also known as the guy who forced me to kill a family. 

     "You should know why I'm here, Miori," Mame said. I'm not fully sure why, but he had insisted I call him by his first name while he calls me by my last name. I didn't say anything as he stood up properly. "Tell me, have you killed the girl?"

     "Well..." I began, averting my gaze. 

     He narrowed his eyes. "You haven't, have you?" His tone was one a parent would use when they're already quite annoyed and ask if you've done the thing they asked you to do, already knowing that you didn't. 

     I quickly looked back at him. "I haven't even had the chance to try since the last attack I told you about."

     "And why not?"

     "I've been helping the League." I could see the annoyance spark in his eyes. He started to slowly walk towards me. "Just give me some more-"

     "No."

     "What? Why not?"

     I could tell he was slowly getting more infuriated. "I've given you 11-12 years to kill her. You're lucky I've given you so long." As he got closer, I noticed the glint of light of a knife. Instinctively, I unsheathed my claws, ready to fight. 

     "It's not that simple. I didn't even know she wasn't in Japan for 8 of those years," I retorted, trying to defend myself. 

     "That still leaves 3-4 years where she was in Japan, which I believe to have been plenty of time. Either way, your time is up."

     Narrowing my own eyes slightly, I asked, "Why the hell do you even want to kill her?"

     "That information is classified. Even if I did feel like explaining, it's a bit of a complicated story that I doubt either of us have the time to listen to," He answered. As he finished talking, he narrowed his eyes slightly before throwing a dagger at my head. 

     I managed to dodge, but it did cut my cheek before landing in a tree not far behind me. My eyes widened as I realized what was about to happen. I jumped up onto a tree branch, attempting to temporarily hide from his view. 

     I didn't spend long in the trees, though. I only jumped between a couple of branches before pushing myself off of a branch, leaping towards Mame. I was in the air when a sudden, throbbing pain appeared in my side. 

     I tried to ignore the pain as I got closer to Mame. Instead of me being able to wound him with my claws, he easily dodged my attack. I rolled as I hit the ground, ending up sitting on the ground as I held my side from the pain, not being able to ignore it any longer. 

     Ikari Mame. His quirk: pain infliction. He's able to make his opponent feel pain anywhere in the body as long as he is able to focus and can see his opponent. However, he is unable to inflict physical damage with his quirk and can only do so much before he slowly starts to feel the pain he gives his opponent. 

     I could sense him approaching from behind me. As I was about to turn around and slash Mame, I heard him yell out in pain. Hearing the yell, I turned my head to see the silver eyed man gripping his side in pain. 

     "Calm the hell down. It's only sulfuric acid," a new voice said, speaking as if the acid wasn't dangerous in the slightest. Sulfuric acid, for those that aren't aware, can cause severe chemical burns and second-degree thermal burns. 

     Since Mame was now bending over from the pain, I was no longer in his sight, allowing the pain to disappear. Now without any throbbing pain, I stood up and turned around. In front of me, Mame was on his knees from the pain on his side. 

     I looked towards the source of the voice, seeing a familiar black haired boy with green eyes. He was standing with his side leaning against a tree. He had only been with the league for around three months now. "I appreciate the help, but I could have taken him down on my own."

     "You do realize that he was about to kill you, right?" I just rolled my eyes at the boy. "Anyway, who the hell is he?"

     "Ikari Mame."

     "That's him?" The boy looked back down at the older man, anger filling his eyes. 

     I could tell what he wanted to do, and stopped him. "Don't. Save your quirk for something that's actually worth using it on." He narrowed his green eyes at me. "Plus, it'll be a bit hard to cover up the signs of your quirk if his dead body is found and ends up on the news."

     He sighed, knowing I was right. There was a second of silence before he said, "Only if I use liquids. I could easily use a gas like carbon monoxide. Set up the scene just right and it'd have looked like a natural death."

     "You really do think fast, Keijirou," I said, earning a shrug from the boy. "Scary for someone who's supposed to be a hero."

~third person~

~0~

     "So you're saying that if I agree to do this, you won't attack my sister anymore? And leave the rest of her friends alone?" A boy with black hair and green eyes asked, his nails digging into the palm of his fists. 

     "Of course. I may be a villain, but I wouldn't lie over something like this. However, this only applies to myself," A dirty blonde haired girl answered. 

     "Fine. But will you tell me why you want to kill her?"

     "I'm not the one that wants her dead. Ikari Mame is the one who does. I'm just the girl who was dumb enough to become his little puppet," I explained. "I'm just glad to have some free will." 

     "Do you know why he wants my little sister dead?"

     I shook my head. "No," I paused, "He's always refused to tell me why."

     He thought for a second. "What if he decides he's tired of waiting for you to kill her?"

     "Then he'll try to kill me, my brother, and anyone else keeping me around." He didn't move or say anything, just kept staring forward. "Hurry up. Shigaraki won't be too pleased if we take too long to show up."