24

A/n time

This chapter is based off of the movie: My Hero Academia: Two Heroes

You can skip this if you'd like, but you may miss some details about (Y/n), Denji, Keijirou, and Hoshi.

~I-island time~

     "I can't wait to see Mel again!" I was almost bouncing in my seat on the plane. Denji, Hoshi, Keijirou and I were all flying to I-island for I-Expo. We all got invitations since our parents work at I-island.

     Melissa Shield. She was a blonde-haired girl with blue eyes and round glasses. She lived on the island with her father, David Shield. Our parents had introduced us all to each other when we were growing up, so that's why we know Melissa.

     "Calm down, (Y/n). We'll see her soon. We have to check in with our parents first, remember?" Keijirou reminded me.

     "Yeah, yeah. I'm just excited to see what Mel's been up to since we last saw her."

     I had calmed down by the time our plane landed. As we were entering the island, I turned to Keijirou. "Wonder if mom's going to try and convince you to be a scientist like her."

     Keijirou groaned. "You know she's going to. She does every time."

~

     "Where is she?" I questioned. Keijirou, Hoshi, Denji, and I were walking around the island, looking for our friend. We had just decided to take a break at a small restaurant.

     When we went to go sit in the back outside area, I saw several familiar people, but one of them stood out to me. "Melissa!" I shouted the girl's name.

     She turned to face us. "(Y/n)! And Keijirou, Hoshi, and Denji! I've missed you guys!" Melissa said, getting up to greet the four of us.

     From the table next to where she had been sitting, I heard Midoriya speak. "(Y/n)? Hoshikofu? What are you two doing here?"

     "Our parents work here on the island. My parents work in the radiation department and hers works in the chemical department. And I've told you to call me Denji," the charcoal gray haired boy answered.

     "Didn't I just see you four on Godzillo's back?" Midoriya asked. 

     "Probably, he's our..." Denji started. I laughed a little once I realized that he forgot the term he was looking for. 

     Hoshi lightly sighed before saying, "Godzillo is mine and Denji's first cousin once removed."

     "Woah, really? That's so cool!" Midoriya said. When he realized that we had already known the name of a certain blond haired girl, he asked, "How do you guys know Melissa?"

     "Hoshi, Denji, (Y/n), and I lived on the island up until a few years ago, and since our parents have known each other for years, we all grew up together," Keijirou explained. 

     "Thanks for waiting," a certain blond-haired boy said, placing a drink in front of Midoriya.

     "I recognize that voice..." Midoriya looked to the side. "Kaminari!"

     "Is that... Mineta?" Uraraka pointed out the smaller male.

     "What are you two doing here?" Jirou asked them.

     "They needed extra wait staff and since it meant a free trip to the island, we applied for the job. Right?" Kaminari asked, looking down at Mineta.