8

~First Person~(Y/n) (L/n)~

     "What's the matter?" All Might spoke, catching the attention of the hands dude. "Not going to attack me? Didn't you say you were going to clear this level earlier? Well come and get me. If you dare."

     The hands dude took a step back.

     "This is intense," Kirishima pointed out.

     "As I expected. There's no need for us to fight now. He'll be fine without our help," Todoroki said.

     "Come on, Midoriya! We should regroup with the rest of our class. The last thing we want to do is get taken as hostages or get in the way," Kirishima said.

     "What? Are you scared?" All Might called out to the villain.

     "If only Nomu was still here. He'd rush you right now. Pound you into the ground without giving it a second thought," The hands villain was scratching his neck.

     "Tomura Shigaraki, please, do not fret. Look at him. He has definitely weakened. Nomu's attack had been successful," the living warp gate tried to calm the hands guy. "He's on his own. The children appear to be frozen in fear. And look, our underlings appear to be recovering. We likely still have a few minutes before their back up arrives. If we work together, we can still defeat him. We haven't missed our chance to kill All Might yet."

     As the other villains approached us, we turned to look at them. I instantly looked towards Denji, signalling for him to go back to our classmates. It took him a second, but he seemed to understand what I was trying to say and turned to go towards them. He'd be better being with the class. Plus, he was standing in a position where he could get to the class easier and quicker than we could.

     "I think All Might can hold his own against those two main guys. Let's just make sure these dudes don't hurt anybody else," Kirishima said, activating his quirk.

     "Will you be joining us, Midoriya?" Todoroki asked the broccoli.

     Midoriya didn't even answer Todoroki before running to help All Might.

     "Woah, Midoriya!" Kirishima called after him.

     We were able to see Midoriya leaping towards the warp gate. I stood there in shock as Shigaraki's hand appeared on the other side of the portal dude. We all watched as his hand got closer to Midoriya's face. But before Shigaraki could touch him, his hand was shot. I looked up towards the entrance to see the pro-heroes from U.A.

     I felt relieved when the teachers used their quirks to stop the villains without actually going down the stairs. They were quick. Of course they were, they're pro-heroes after all.

     Once all of the villains had been stopped, excluding the warp gate and Shigaraki since they used the warp gate out, I heard Todoroki say, "If all of the pro-teachers are gathered here then that must mean that the rest of the school is safe. The villains only attacked this facility and not the rest of the campus."

     I sighed. "That's a relief." It took me a second to realize what exactly I had said. "I mean, it's a relief that the main campus wasn't attacked."

     I waited with Bakugou and Todoroki as Kirishima ran towards Midoriya. He was cut off by Cementoss, who blocked him off with a wall of cement. As Kirishima ran back towards us, he shouted, "Hey! He said for all of us to head back to the entrance!"

~

     "Seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty. Everyone seems to be unharmed except for that one kid whose legs were all messed up," The detective guy said as we all stood outside as a class, minus Midoriya.

     As the class broke up into groups, I walked over to Denji. "So, where did you end up?" I noticed his face turn red at the question. "Let me guess. You were with Hagakure?" He nodded slightly. "Were you with anyone else besides her?"

     "Yeah, Todoroki. I mean, I think it was him, he never responded when I asked."

     "Wait, you were with Todo?"

     "You have a nickname for him?"

     "I have nicknames for a lot of our classmates."

     "You do?"

    "Yup!"

     "Anyway, who were you with?"

     "Bakugou and Kirishima."

     "That angry guy and Ei?"

     "Yeah."

     "Let's get these kids back to the main campus. They've been through a lot, we don't need to question them right away," the detective said, gaining all of our attention.

     "Mr. Detective? Will Mr. Aizawa be okay?" Tsuyu hopped up.

     "The bones in his arms are splintered and he's got some facial fracturing. Fortunately, there doesn't appear to be any serious brain damage. We've no way of knowing whether his eyesight will be impaired when he recovers, though."

     "Well, you heard the man," The detective said, holding up his phone.

     "Ribbit," Tsuyu said.

     "Um, sir, what about Thirteen?" Mina asked.

     "There's no need to worry. Despite some pretty bad damage to the back, Thirteen is gonna pull through. They'll good as new."

     This news relieved several of us.

     "And All Might is also without any serious injuries. He's currently in the nurse's office. Recovery Girl's power should be all the treatment he'll need."

     "What about Deku?" Uraraka asked.

     "How's Midoriya?" Iida added.

     "Midori- Oh, Recovery Girl is taking care of him, as well. He's fine. Now, let's get you all back to class."

~

     "(Y/n)!" Keijirou's voice came from upstairs as I entered the house.

     "What?!" I called up to him.

     I heard him running down the stairs.

     Oh gosh.

     "Calm down! I'm fine! I wasn't fighting alone!"

     He had already stopped to lean on the edge of the staircase. "I was just going to say that I'm happy you're uninjured after hearing about what happened to Aizawa and Thirteen. Are they going to be okay?"

     "From what we know, they should be."

     "Good. Also, Hoshi wants you to train with her soon."