79

Sorry for the delay! This chapter has been the main reason for such big update gaps! Now if I remember, we'll be back to our regularly scheduled updates

     The weekend has ended and we are now in class. "Today, we're going to be having a guest from class 3-A to help with your training today," Aizawa announced.

     "I wonder who it's going to be! I wonder if it'll be anything like when we fought Togata," Midoriya said.

     "Hoshi would probably like this," Denji said.

     As soon as Denji had said that, a girl with rainbow eyes entered the room. "Oh no," Denji and I simultaneously said, our voices full of dread.

     I could hear whispers floating around the room. "She doesn't look that tough."

     "How hard can it be to beat someone like her?"

     "She can't be that bad."

     I actually heard Midoriya ask, "Why does Kacchan look like a statue?"

     Hoshi managed to quiet everyone as she said, "Hi! My name is Aoasen Hoshikofu, but you can call me Hoshi! I'll be helping with your training! You'll be fighting against me!"

     And at that moment, a black haired boy walking into the room and stood by Hoshi. "I'm Keijirou (L/n) and I'm here to help make sure no one dies. So in other words, I'm here to help protect you guys."

     "What do you mean 'protect us'?"

     "Eraserhead doesn't know the temperatures that Hoshi can reach and when her overheat point is, so I'm here to help him spot out the sign of that."

     "We've also made a request, which has been approved, for us both to fight two of you. Those two also already know who they are," Hoshi announced. This was followed up by me and Denji groaning, knowing we were the two.

     "You guys will be in your hero costumes. Two students will go and fight Hoshi together in the center of the gym. Which ever side is down first, loses," Keijirou explained.

~

     Everyone was watching from the side of the gym. Denji and I were sitting down, watching each match, knowing we'll be going last.

     The first match was Iida and Shouji.

     Team Arms and Legs, huh? Let's see how this ends.

     Right off the bat, Iida ran towards Hoshi as fast as he could without using Recipro Burst. Hoshi was too fast for whatever he had been planning, however. Hoshi quickly managed to grab the class representative and throw him towards Shouji, knocking both students to the ground.

     And that concluded the first match.

     She casually walked over to stand over the two boys. "When you're going up against a villain, try having a plan instead of just running in like that. The easier it is to predict your moves, the more likely it'll be for you to fail. You don't want that to happen, do you?" Hoshi said.

     The charcoal gray haired girl waited for Iida's nod before saying, "Alright! Now, who's next?"

     Match #2 was Ojiro and Hagakure.

     Oh, no.

      At the start of the match, Hagakure took off her boots and gloves, thinking she couldn't be seen. She then started to try and sneak around Hoshi while Ojiro went in for close combat. Hoshi gave the blond a slightly disappointed look before throwing a punch at him.