65

A/n

For the same reasons why I skipped the AFO vs All Might fight, I will be skipping the Overhaul fight since Keijirou is currently passed out on the ground by Rock-Lock. So, we'll just be skipping to when he's in the hospital. 

~first person~(Y/n) (L/n)~

     "Hey, Iida, when Todo gets back from his provisional license training, could you tell him that I went to the hospital?" I asked said person.

     Iida nodded. "May I ask why you're going to the hospital?"

     I looked forward as I answered his question. "My brother was attacked by a villain." Iida's eyes widened a little at my answer.

     "If there's anything I can do for you, (L/n), just let me know."

     "Thanks, Iida, but I'll be okay as long as he doesn't die," I gave him a reassuring smile before leaving the common room and going outside.

     It wasn't that much longer until I reached the hospital my brother was in. I approached the front desk, hoping they would let me see my older brother. "I'm here to see Keijirou (L/n)," I told the lady.

     "Are you family?"

     "I'm his sister, (Y/n) (L/n)."

     The lady nodded and took a few seconds before saying, "He's in room 206."

     "Thank you," I said before making my way up to the room. I slowly opened up the door to the room, closing it behind me as I walked inside. "Kei?" My voice was soft in case he was sleeping, which he was.

     I took a seat in a chair in the corner of the room and looked at the condition of my brother. There were bandages wrapped around his chest and back.

      I sat there for a few minutes before pulling out my phone and going to my contacts, looking for a certain person with rainbow-colored eyes. Finding the upperclassman's name, I hit the call button and waited for her to answer.

      "(Y/n)? What's up?" Hoshi asked.

      "Hoshi, you may want to come to the hospital," I told her.

      "Why?"

      "Kei was attacked by a villain-" I wasn't able to say anything else before Hoshi hung up on me. I sighed, looking through the quiet, hospital room.

      I really wish I had brought my earbuds. That beeping of the heartbeat monitor will drive me crazy.

      Suddenly getting an idea, I texted Hoshi and asked her to stop by my dorm on her way and grab my earbuds. I only had to wait a few more minutes before Hoshi opened the doors.

      I instantly jumped up to my feet at the sight of the pissed off girl. "Hoshi!"

      She glanced at me before directing her attention to Keijirou. "Imma kill him."

      "What? No!"

      "Why not?"

      "Hmm... maybe because he's your boyfriend?" I tried to remind her.

      "And?"

      I let out a little huff. "I rather not lose my brother to a stupid ass villain like I did with my sister."

      Hoshi took a second to process what I had said before quickly calming down. "Okay, sure."

~

      Hoshi and I had spent almost two hours in that hospital room. I was glad that Hoshi grabbed my earbuds for me, so that I wouldn't be stuck in silence while she listened to music.

      Near the end of those two hours, Keijirou woke up. I had noticed his head move in my peripheral vision and, after quickly pausing my music and taking out my earbuds, went over to him.

      As soon as I had reached him, I had tried to hug him as best I could with him lying on his bed. "Careful, I haven't even healed yet, (Y/n)."

      I stood up. "Sorry. Just glad you didn't die."

      "You think I'm not strong enough to survive being attacked?"

      I looked away from Keijirou. "...I thought (S/n) was strong enough..."

      Keijirou looked at me, curious about what I had said. "What was that?"

      "Nothing."

      He let out a little laugh and said, "Well, you don't need to worry, little spider. I don't plan on dying anytime soon."

      "I wasn't the only one you worried," I said, turning to look at the radioactive girl that had just re-entered the room.

      Hoshi took this as her chance to speak. Walking up to stand beside the hospital bed, she said, "You're an idiot. Why'd you let a villain do this to you?"

      "She snuck up on me! I don't have eyes on the back of my head, Hoshi." 

     "What? Do you need to tr-" She cut herself off, shaking her head a bit. 

     He let out a very light laugh. "I'm not sure if I could just yet, anyway. I'm not really in the best condition."

     "I know. I just-" Keijirou cut her off.

     "Aoasen, look at me real quick," he started, his voice gentle. When she looked at him, he continued, "Everyone here is fine, nothing is going to happen. You don't have to worry."