Bonus episode chapter

This exists mainly because me and my friend, who helps me with this story, wanted it, so enjoy! It's also only going to be one chapter so get ready for a pretty long chapter! And due to it's length, this chapter wasn't edited- sorry

     It was the end of July before the training camp. UA has classes during the summer for those who want them. Since I don't have to go to I-island until I-expo, I decided to participate in the class.

     "We'll be running this course multiple times with small groups from your class. Today it will be the eight of you. Just so you know, this will be harder than a regular class. Prepare yourselves," Aizawa said.

     "In this master class, you'll be tasked with saving innocent bystanders. And capturing a villain," Aizawa announced.

     Uraraka and Midoriya seemed happy. "This should be obvious. But villains commit many different types of crime. You eight will be dispatched to a scene and will need to determine what happened there. Whether or not a villain was actually at fault. Whether or not you should fight. We will be judging your ability to assess the situation as well as how well you diffuse it. Welcome your instructors."

     The door opened and All Might appeared at the back of the classroom. "I am here, sneaking in through the back door!"

     Midoriya turned around. "All Might's teaching us?"

     "You're looking extra muscly today! Yowza!" Uraraka said.

     What the hell does that even mean?

     Either way, All Might laughed. "He's not the only one today. Cementoss, Midnight, and Present Mic will be assisting. They'll be acting as special trainers. Let's get started. Head to Ground Beta and we'll begin."

     Once we were in our hero costumes, we did exactly that. It was Me, Uraraka, Midoriya, Todoroki, Bakugou, Tsuyu, Iida, and Denji. We were standing in an alleyway.

     Midoriya poked his head around the corner. "I see cardboard police cutouts," Midoriya informed us. As he had been speaking, Tsuyu, Uraraka, and Iida poked their heads out above Midoriya's.

     "This must be where the crime is taking place," Iida said.

     "I'll brief you on the situation," Aizawa began. "There's been an attack in this jewelry store. The employees and customers have been taken hostage and are barricaded inside. The number of villains and bystanders is unknown. As pro-heroes, you have been asked by the police to intervene and resolve this incident to the best of your abilities."

     Iida raised his hand. "Excuse me, Mr. Aizawa! Our teachers- are they playing the roles of hostages or villains-"

     "I won't be answering questions. Verify the situation yourself and act accordingly," Aizawa cut the class representative off.

     "Yes, sir!" We all said in unison.

     "With that, let the capture training begin."

     There was a buzzer, indicating the start of the training. "Okay, what's our first move?" Iida asked.

     "That's easy. First we need to figure out how many villains and hostages there are inside," Midoriya stated.