15

"Keijirou isn't my real brother. Well, according to the law, he's my brother, but we aren't biologically related."

     Before Todoroki could say anything, Present Mic's voice could be heard outside, indicating that the next match was about to begin. "Sorry, Todo! I got to go! Wish me luck!" I ran down the hall and towards the arena.

~0~

     It's been half a year.

     I miss them. Especially (S/n).

     My quirk developed last month. Webs. Just like daddy.

     I'm not upset that I didn't get a quirk like mommy and (S/n). I still want to be like (S/n). Even if she didn't finish her first year of high school, I still want to be a hero like her. She wanted to be a hero. And she was. At least, she was to me.

     UA High School. That's where (S/n) attended, so that's where I'll go.

~0~

     I reached the arena, prepared to fight Iida. As soon as the match started, Iida started to run towards me. I quickly put some webs on the ground and moved away once he got close. I knew the webs wouldn't stop him but they were only meant to slow him down enough so I could move.

     Iida came at me once again, and I, not really thinking, ducked below him and touched one of the engines on his leg, covering it in webs. Iida looked down at me in slight surprise.

     Even though he had one of his calves covered in web, he still ran at me. I tried to repeat what I had done before and ducked, but as soon as I did that, Iida turned and kicked me to the side of the arena.

     I quickly got back to my feet, though. With one of his engines covered in web, Iida wasn't able to run as balanced as he usually was. I could have used that to my advantage, but either way, Iida was still faster than me.

     Once again, Iida tried to run at me. Instead of ducking this time, I grabbed onto Iida's arm, accidentally covering it in webs, and tried to move him to where he would run out of bounds. This could have worked if I had considered the fact that Iida can stop running whenever he wants.

     When I let go of Iida's arm, he had stopped running and turned towards me. Before I could get out of the way, Iida was pushing me backward towards the boundary.

     Crap!

     As I was being pushed backward, I tried to dig my heels into the ground, but it didn't work. With one final push, I was out of bounds.

     "(L/n) is out of bounds! Iida moves on to the next round!"

     While leaving the arena, I muttered, "Damn it, now I have training with Hoshi." Almost as soon as I was done with my sentence, I had bumped into someone. I looked up at the person to see that it was Todoroki. "Oh, hey, Todo," I greeted.

     "Hey, (Y/n). You did good," Todoroki said.

     "Oh, thanks. Even if I did beat Iida, I wouldn't have stood a chance against you in the next round, though," I pointed out. "Denji and Tokoyami are up next, we should go watch. You coming?"

     "No. I've been watching somewhere else," Todoroki answered.

     "Oh, well, see ya, Todo!"

     After talking with Todoroki, I went back to my seat with the class. Below, Denji stood across the arena from Tokoyami.

     Once the match began, Tokoyami summoned Dark Shadow. As Dark Shadow went after Denji, the rainbow-eyed boy ran around trying to dodge it. Dark Shadow did managed to tear Denji's shirt as he attacked.

     From the corner of the class seats, I could hear Hagakure say, "I didn't know Denji was muscular!"

     I glanced at the girl and said, "Of course he is. His sister likes to train and his radiation probably helps speed that up a bit. I've trained with him a couple times or so and the boy knows how to fight when it comes to hand-to-hand combat. Actually, Kiri's also trained with him, right, Kiri?"

     "Yeah, I have! Both him and his sister are awesome fighters!" Kiri commented. 

     "He has a sister?" Hagakure asked.

     "Yup. She's in class 3-A here. Her name's Aoasen Hoshikofu, but we call her Hoshi for short," I told the invisible girl.

     I guess Denji had forgotten about being supercharged earlier since he hadn't used it until now. We all watched as the tips of his hair turned blue and he got the aura he had earlier surround him again.

     Denji, now supercharged, rushed at Dark Shadow. The two met in the middle, hands interlocked and pushing against each other.

     As I was watching, it seemed as if clouds were forming around Denji and Dark Shadow. I stood up out of confusion as my (h/c) hair started to gently blow in the wind that was forming.

     As the cloud was forming, I noticed that it seemed to be spinning. "What the hell? Is Denji doing that?" I asked to no one in particular.

     In the cloud, I could see bolts of lightning.

~first person~Denji Hoshikofu~

     I was going up against Dark Shadow when the area around us was getting darker. Dark Shadow seemed to be getting slightly stronger, at least until some lightning bolts shot around us. When the lightning bolts started to weaken him, Dark Shadow backed off and went closer to Tokoyami.

      The wind around us was making it hard to see normally, so I had activated my x-ray vision and infrared. With those activated, I figured out where Tokoyami was and moved behind him. The wind seemed to be strong enough to knock someone over if they were unbalanced so I decided to use that to my advantage.

      I began to run towards Tokoyami, following the path of the wind. Once I was close enough to him, I jumped up and managed to kick him in the back. The force of the kick plus the wind managed to push Tokoyami forward and out of bounds, which only I could see at the moment.

     At that moment, the clouds and the wind disappeared. "Tokoyami is out of bounds! Hoshikofu moves on to the next round!" I looked up towards my class before my vision went black

~first person~ (Y/n) (L/n)~

     He won against Tokoyami? Sure, he would usually beat me in physical combat, but I didn't think he could beat Dark Shadow. Especially since he seemed to have discover a new part of his quirk.

      As they carried Denji to visit Recovery girl, I noticed a floating gym uniform leaving the class seating area.

      I stayed seated, not bothering to even try and get up. I leaned back in my chair while I waited for the next round. "Aren't you going to go check on him?" Kaminari turned around to ask me.

      I gave him a slightly confused look as I replied, "And why would I do that?"

     "Aren't you two childhood friends?"

     "Yeah, what about it?"

     "Aren't you concerned about him?"

     "All he did was pass out. He'll be fine."

     "But still, he's your friend. He'd go check on you if you did." I began laughing. "What's so funny?" Kaminari asked.

     I leaned forward in my seat. "You see, Kami, I don't give a shit if Denji gets hurt, and he doesn't give a shit if I get hurt. As long as neither of us nearly die, that is." Obviously we would care if the other nearly died or got seriously injured, but other than that, we don't care.