84

~third person~

     Denji, Hoshi, and (Y/n) were waiting at the edge of a nearby park for (Y/n)'s brother, who was getting something to eat for them. Denji was sitting down on the bench while (Y/n) was leaning over the back of the bench, watching him play a game on his phone. Hoshi was standing near the bench, watching for her boyfriend. 

     They had just been minding their own business when a girl with dirty blonde hair walked towards them. (Y/n) had recognized the girl's face and said, "Hey, wiat, don't I know you?"

     "You already forgot who I am?" The girl asked. When they didn't say anyway, she lightly sighed. "Hizuki Miori."

     (Y/n) looked at her in shock. "That's why I know you. You tierd to kill me."

     "Yeah, I remember you too. I fought you at that one party and you lost," Hoshi said, looking towards the villain. "But with a little training and hard work, you can overcome anything!" Denji and (Y/n) just glanced at her.

     "You do know that she's a villain, right?" (Y/n) asked the older student. 

     "Even villains deserve a second chance!" The 3rd year girl answered. 

     Miori just looked away from the 3rd year student. As she looked back towards (Y/n), the first year asked, "What are you diong here? Come to try and kill me again?"

     She rolled her eyes at the question. "Of course not. I'm not that stupid. I'm just here to talk to your brother." If she didn't have their attention before, she definitely had it with that. 

     "My bortehr?" (Y/n) repeated. 

     As she finished speaking, a familiar voice could be heard. "So they didn't have any Oreos, but I got you Chips Ahoy." 

     Miori waited for Keijirou to get closer, but the black-haired boy had stopped moving as soon as he saw her. The dirty blonde haired girl knew what she was about to say, and that it most likely wouldn't end up well for him. 

     Realizing that he wasn't going to get any closer, she said, "Hey, Keijirou, Shigaraki sent me to get you. We got a mission." She had spoken with a small smirk on her face, waiting for the chaos between siblings to begin. 

     As soon as he had heard Shigaraki's name, he started to back away from the group. He knew what was about to happen. Once Miori was done talking, the air around Hoshi started to heat up. "It's getting a little hot- oh no," Denji said, looking over at his older sister once he realized why. 

     Hoshi was angry, and when she gets angry, she produces more radiation, which means it gets hotter around her. The other three were starting to feel that increasing temperature. She was starting to cause the water in the air around her to evaporate, if that was even possible. EIther way, she was steaming. 

     "Keijirou (L/n)!" Hoshi yelled, her voice as loud as Present Mic's voice during Jirou and Koda's final exam. 

     "Oh, fuck," Denji and (Y/n) simultaneously muttered. It didn't take even a second before Hoshi was gone, chasing after the black haired boy. 

~

     "I can't beleive he's a villian!" (Y/n) shouted as she and Denji entered the common room. 

     "Who's a villain?" Midoriya asked, stepping off the elevator. 

     "My-" the (h/c) haired girl spat out, getting cut off by Denji. Everyone just looked at her in confusion, not knowing what she was going to say. 

     "Oh, just her favorite character in this show we were watching earlier," Denji quickly covered. Denji had turned to his upset friend. In a quieter voice, he said, "(Y/n), I know you're upset, but you probably shouldn't tell them. It'll probably make things worse."

     (Y/n) sighed, knowing he was right. She didn't say anything, just left the common room and went up to her dorm room. Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Kaminari, and Kirishima ended up following her. Denji stayed in the common room to explain what was going on to Bakugou, in a private part of the room. 

     (Y/n) was looking through the stuff on the shelf from her sister when there was a knock on her door. She opened the door to see four of her friends. "What are you guys diong here?" She asked. 

     "We came because you seemed really upset," Yaoyorozu stated. 

     "Oh, it's nothing. I can handle it," (Y/n) told her. All four of the others gave her a look that silently asked her if she was sure about that. Sighing, she said, "Fine. Come in, I'll explain what's going on." 

     After she was done explaining what had happened, everyone was silent for a couple of moments. "So where is he now?" Kaminari asked. 

     (Y/n) shrugged. "Probably trying to not get killed by Hoshi." 

~

     Keijirou was hiding in his dorm room from his girlfriend. Since he had gotten a head start, he had managed to get to his room with just enough spare time. He had decided to use that time to try and put cadmium around the door of his room to protect himself. The reason he used cadmium was because it was one chemical that could cool down Hoshi. 

     He had made sure to use as much as he had time to create to try and cool Hoshi down. However, Hoshi was producing too much radiation for the cadmium to have an effect on her. 

      Keijirou was on the opposite end of his room from the door when he heard someone bang on his door. Feeling the heat through the door, he could tell that it was Hoshi. "I can explain!" 

     Hoshi ignored what her boyfriend had said as she kicked open his door. She didn't spend much time at the door and was quickly in front of Keijirou. The black haired boy had an idea for what was about to happen and began to constantly create air around him, increasing the temperature of the elements he was using in order to raise his body temperature and hopefully prevent himself from getting third-degree burns from his girlfriend. 

     Behind the angry radioactive girl, her younger brother came running into the room, ignoring the cadmium guarding it. He didn't waste any time to try and stop his sister from trying to kill her boyfriend. However, his attempts went unnoticed by the older girl. 

     "Why the fuck would you be with the League of Villains?!" Hoshi yelled, cussing out of anger. She raised a fist, ready to punch him. 

     In a panic, Keijirou shouted his answer, "I did it to protect (Y/n)!" His reason didn't stop Hoshi, but Denji became more determined to stop his sister once hearing it.

     "And you weren't going to even tell me?! How far were you even planning to take this?! Until you had to kill someone? Until you had to kill me?!" Hoshi yelled.

     "You know I'd never be able to kill you!" Keijirou tried to defend himself.

     "Bullshit! We both know you could kill me if you wanted to!" As Hoshi got angrier, she got hotter. Wanting this to stop before Keijirou died, Denji quickly did the first thing he could think of to do. 

     He absorbed his sister's radiation.