77

It was now the weekend, and Keijirou and I decided to go home for the weekend. Originally, I had wanted to go home by myself to get away from my classmates, but Keijirou didn't want me home alone for an entire weekend. 

     We thought we'd be alone, but we were wrong. Once we got home, we were greeted by a red-haired woman and a black-haired man sitting in the living room. We both just froze, surprised by the sudden appearance of the two adults. 

     The two adults quickly noticed us before one of them rushed over to me. The red-haired lady wrapped her arms around me in a hug. "Mom?" I asked, confused on why she was here. 

     She released me from my hug, resting her hands on my shoulders. "Your father and I managed to take the weekend off to come down here and take care of you!" 

     From behind her, Keijirou asked, "But I thought you guys weren't allowed to leave I-island?"

     "Usually not, but after a week, we finally convinced them to let us come down here for the weekend to take care of our daughter," Mom explained. 

     "If you hadn't come home this weekend, we were going to go up to the school and bring you home for the weekend," the man explained. 

     Behind me, I heard Denji say, "Hey, (Y/n)-" He cut himself once he saw that my mother was home. Without saying anything, he quickly turned around and went to his own house. 

     "What the hell was he doing here?" Mom asked, obviously getting angry. 

     I panicked a bit and quickly said, slurring my words a bit, "Mom, clam dwon, it's fine."

     "Fine? He was the reason for your motor skills becoming how they are now!" Mom was almost yelling at this point. Surprisingly, her yelling didn't really bother me as much as it used to. Probably because I've gotten used to Bakugou. 

     "It was an acicdent! It was pratly my fulat for thniking he wuold dogde my atatck insetad of grabibng the web!" My words ended up slurring accidentally way more than usual. 

      Shit. She's probably going to think that it's worse than it actually is.

     Her voice suddenly lowering, but remaining stern, Mom said, "It's worse than I thought. I don't want that boy anywhere near this family."

     "Uh, mom, did you-" Keijirou was trying to get her attention. 

     "Quiet, Keijirou," She instructed. 

     Keijirou followed her instructions, but he was clearly not pleased.

     "Wait, where even is Hoshi?" I asked.

     The adult woman rolled her eyes. "Ugh, don't even get me started on that girl. She's just wasted potential. She could've done such wonderful things as a scientist! But no, she had to go and waste her life on being a hero!"

     That angered Keijirou.

     "Don't talk about Aoasen like that. She's a wonderful person. You have no right to be so hateful towards someone as amazing as her! I know that's not the real reason you hate her."

     The woman made eye contact with her son. "I thought I told you to be quiet. You aren't much better, young man. I've told you countless times that you should've been a scientist like me. But did you listen? No. You had to follow your little 'girlfriend' here to Japan to become heroes! You aren't even Japanese! You've always been the family disappointment, Keijirou. I'm starting to believe that (Y/n) is the only good one, and she isn't even part of this family!"