78

I let go of Todoroki's hand once I knew we were far enough away from my house. Glancing back at the red and white haired boy, I said, "Sorry about that. It's just that my mohter has some anger issues and they can raelly bother the whole family." 

     "Was it a smart idea to leave Denji and Yaoyorozu?" Todoroki asked. 

     "They should be fine. If my mother does anything, the worst it'll be is him getting bilnded for a month," I commented. "She won't do anything to Momo. Grandma will be understanding when she realizes that Momo isn't Tooru."

     "Are you and Denji actually related?"

     I shook my head. "No. My family is just relely close to his family. At least, for now that's waht's going on." 

     "What do you mean?"

     "Kei and Hoshi are dating. Maening, that if they get married, then we'll be brother and sister in law." 

~

     Todoroki and I had been sitting there, talking about random topics, for a few hours. Pulling out my phone, I decided it was a good time to text Yaoyorozu. 

(Y/n): So when are we holding Denji's funeral?

Yaomomo: What do you mean?

(Y/n): has he not died yet?

Yaomomo: He's fine at the moment

(Y/n): really? My mom hasn't killed him yet?

Yaomomo: She's no longer here

     I put down my phone at that. 

     No longer there? Did she go home?

     I didn't get much time to think about it before I heard what sounded like a girl screaming as she fell out of a tree. Todoroki and I stood up, looking at the girl not that far away from us. 

     Suji Kasetsu

      "Oh look, a clown fell from a tree," I said, rolling my eyes as she casually got up from the ground. 

      Kasetsu casually approached Todoroki. "Fancy seeing you here, Todoroki," She spoke with such a preppy voice. 

      I sat through almost half an hour of her voice before a familiar car showed up. I quickly said to Kasetsu, "See ya ltaer, clown." With that, I took Todoroki's hand and guided him into my mother's car. 

      "Where have you been? You worried your brother and father-" I cut my mother off. 

     "Can we just go hmoe?" I asked. My mother nodded. 

     Almost as soon as we entered my house, Keijirou was asking me, "Where were you?"

     "Calm down, I was jsut with Todoroki," I told him, gesturing to the boy behind me. I suddenly heard my phone go off. 

Yaomomo: are you home yet? I'm still stuck with Denji

(Y/n): you are? I thought you'd have left by now

Yaomomo: his grandma keeps talking

(Y/n): I'll be right there

     I put up my phone before heading back out. "Hold on, where are you going?" Keijirou asked me. 

     "Momo is stuck at Denji's. Grandma apparently keeps tlaking so she can't escape," I answered. 

     Reaching Denji's house, I opened the door and headed straight for the living room. Denji, Yaoyorozu, and Grandma were all sitting at the table. Denji had his head down and Yaoyorozu just looked exhausted. 

     "Hey, Grnadma! How you been? Srory about what happened eralier," I greeted the older woman. I also put both of my hands up as I made my way to my friends, one of my hands accidentally twitching. 

     "Oh, you're just in time!" Grandma said. 

     I was now standing between Denji and Yaoyorozu. "Denji, you good?" I whispered. 

      "No. She told her everything," Denji said. 

     "Oh no." I thought for a second before saying, "Hey, Grandma, I hate to cut your story telling short, but Momo's parent's are supposed to be pkciing her up soon, so she kidna needs to get back to my house so she can get her stuff together."

     "Momo? Who's Momo?" Grandma asked. 

      "Momo Yaoyorozu, the girl that's stiting at the table with you," I tried to explain.

     "I thought that was Tooru?"

      "No, we've been trying to tell you for the past three hours," Denji said.