31

~first person~(Y/n) (L/n)~

     I was sitting in my bedroom, playing with my All Might toy. Outside, the sun was setting, which meant I would have to go to bed soon. I was taking advantage of the time I had left to play and used it to recreate a battle I saw All Might fight recently on T.V.

     Right as All Might was about to Detroit Smash the villain, I heard my parents yelling in the living room.

     I quickly got up and went to my door. I poked my head into the hallway and saw my older sister, (S/n), standing there. Horror was painted on her face as she looked at the scene in the living room. Her (e/c) eyes darted down to my small, four year-old body.

     In an instant, she was pushing me back into my room and following me in, closing the door behind her. "(S/n)? What's going on? Why are mommy and daddy yelling?" I asked.

     She didn't answer me. She was standing in front of me, slowly backing away from my bedroom door. Her long, (h/c) hair helped hide her face from my view. It was only a few minutes before everything went silent.

     I had thought that everything was okay now, but my sister had tensed.

     I didn't know why. At least, not until the door to my bedroom swung open, revealing an angry seventeen year-old female. Her long, dirty blonde hair was slightly messy and there was an upset look in her amber eyes.

     My older sister glanced down at me and whispered, "Get out of here." She pushed me closer to the window. I didn't move. "Now," She instructed.

     "What about you?" I asked.

     I didn't know what was going on. All I knew was that this girl in front of us was a threat.

     "I'll be fine. Now, go," (S/n)'s voice became serious.

     I hesitantly let go of her and moved towards the window in my room. It was an easy-open window so I could open it. I crawled out of it and stood on the other side, looking back into my room.

     (S/n) was being pushed back against a wall by the slightly older girl. The (h/c)-haired girl was trying to escape, but failing miserably.

Warning: blood and slight gore ahead! Skip ahead to the next author's note if you are sensitive or do not like that kind of content! Don't worry about not getting all the information if you rather skip ahead, you should be able to continue reading and understand what had happened!

     My eyes widened as the older girl's nails turned into sharp cat-like claws. A scream broke through the air as the sharp claws quickly moved over (S/n)'s chest. Tears pricked the corners of my eyes as I saw the blood start to soak the pieces of my sister's shirt around the wounds.

     I could hear the older girl say, "I know it was you and your family! It was you and your family who set off that explosion that killed my family!" I didn't know what she was talking about, so I didn't think much of it at the time.

     My sister shook her head. "It wasn't us! It was just an accident! Your family was just at the wrong place at the wrong time!" (S/n) was trying to keep the older teen's hands away from her, but she was struggling.

     "You're lying!"

     There was another scream from my sister as the other girl's claws created a deep wound on her arm. I wanted to rush to my sister's side and help her, but I knew it would be useless. It took so much effort to keep from crawling back through my window.