37

I closed the door behind Todoroki. "You can sit in the chair at the desk if you'd like," I told the red-and-white-haired boy.

     I waited a few moments before I said anything, giving him a chance to sit down if he wanted. "Just so you know, I'm only telling you this because you've helped me with that villain, Fukushu, twice now, and I don't know if she'll show up again. You're the only one I've told this since she hadn't shown up before the training camp. But, you aren't the only one that knows."

     Todoroki nodded. This morning, I had asked him to meet me in my room whenever he had the chance. I had been wanting to tell him since that villain made an appearance at that party, but hadn't gotten a chance until now.

     I looked away from Todoroki and looked at the shelf of figures that (S/n) had given me as a kid. "First off, I don't know if Denji told you, but I was adopted by Keijirou's family whenever I was six because my birth family had been killed by a villain."

     "It was because of a stupid explosion that killed almost everyone in the building. My family had been the only survivors. They never did find out who caused the explosion. Almost half a year later, a villain attacked my family."

     I walked over to the bookshelf, picking up a framed photo of (S/n) giving me a piggyback ride. The photo had been taken on my fourth birthday, not long before the incident. I had been spending the day with my family at the park. I looked at the photo in my hands, remembering laughing with my sister.

     "My sister, (S/n), tried to protect me, but she ended up dying at the hands of that villain. I hid in my neighbor's dog house until the villain gave up and left. I didn't go back to my house until the next morning, though."

     "It was a while before the police arrived. They eventually took me to an orphanage, where I spent two years before being adopted. I was able to take some of my things with me, though. So I kept this stuff from (S/n)."

     I smiled sadly as I put the photo back on the shelf. "Even before I had developed my quirk, I wanted to be like (S/n). She was the best older sister I could ever ask for. She had been a student at U.A. (S/n) was in class 1-B and training to be a pro-hero."

     "Except, she couldn't finish her first year because of Miori." I was now looking at a photo of (S/n) with some of her friends from her class. They looked happy.

     She's the reason I want to be a pro-hero.

     "That villain is the reason why my life changed, and not in a good way. It was all because someone caused an explosion. Because some idiotic girl couldn't handle the fact that an explosion killed her family and she didn't know who it actually was."

     As I finished speaking, there was a small explosion from outside somewhere. Todoroki and I moved to stand by the window to look outside. "What the hell?"

     At that moment, Denji busted open my dorm room door. "(Y/n)! Guess what I can do!"

     I looked at him, slightly worried. "What can you do?"

     "I can make gamma rays! I totally forgot about that!"

~~~

     "I wanna prank Uraraka," Denji told me. We were currently playing minecraft in his room.

     "How?"

     "By giving her money."

     "Real or fake?"

     "Real."

     "That's not really a prank, but it's for Uraraka," I pointed out. Looking at him, I asked, "Can I help?"

     "Sure."

~

     Denji and I had put money around Uraraka's room while she was with Midoriya. We had asked him to distract her so we had plenty of time to do this. We hadn't given her all the money on us, but we did give her quite a bit of it. We didn't want to overwhelm her with too much money. That, and we still wanted to be able to buy snacks. 

     We hadn't just piled it in one spot. It was scattered around her room, with some of it being hidden under or behind things. It seemed like a lot, but it really wasn't too much. There's enough for at least a new phone.

     As Denji and I finished placing the last of the money down, our phones went off. I looked at the new notification on my phone to see that it was a message from Midoriya. 

Deku: We're on our way back so I hope you guys are done

(Y/n): just finished! 

     "So they're on their way back. Where are we gonna hide?" I asked the radioactive boy as I turned off the lights in her room. 

     He looked around the room before directing his attention back at me. "Unless we can manage to hide behind the table, I don't see an easy hiding place."

     "Welp, looks like we'll just sta-" I heard two people approaching the room. Lowering my voice I said, "I think that's them."

    They got here fast.

     Denji and I stood at either side of the room as we waited. It was silent as Uraraka opens the door. Once the door was opened, she turned on the lights. Instantly, Denji and I shouted, "Surprise!" 

     Uraraka and Midoriya both looked surprised as they looked around Uraraka's room, seeing the money that hadn't been hidden. Tears started to appear in her eyes before falling down her face. 

     Denji had started to tear up when he noticed that. I quickly embraced the girl in a hug, saying, "Don't cry."

A/n: Before y'all say something about them just handing out money like nothing, they were doing it to try and help out a friend and instead of just handing her the money, they wanted to surprise her. Plus, I kinda needed some filler so here ya go