33

Quick A/n

Sorry for not updating! I was busy preparing for prom (which was Friday) and had homework Sunday. Also, I'm skipping the All Might vs All for One fight. I know, I know. This is a big event in the series, but there's not much point in me writing out enough information for more than two chapters that are basically straight from the anime/manga. All you guys need to know is that the reader had been watching the fight on T.V. like the rest of the students. Now, it's time for something original

     "You what?!" I faced Denji, turning away from our Minecraft game. It's been almost a week since I was discharged from the hospital, so I was able to use my voice again.

     "I asked Tooru out and she said yes."

     "That's fucking great! I knew you two liked each other!" I said, smiling.

     I was about to say something else when Keijirou and Hoshi entered my bedroom. "Come on, you two. We need to go shopping and find something to wear for the party tonight," Keijirou said.

     "What party?" I asked, saving and exiting Minecraft.

     "You weren't paying attention earlier when Hoshi and I were talking to you, were you?" Keijirou asked, sighing.

     "Nope!"

     "Well, Hoshi, she's all yours. Do whatever you want with her," Keijirou walked out of the room. "Come on, Denji. Let's go."

     "Wait, Kei! Don't leave me with her!" He was already out the door with Denji. I sighed. "Fine. Where are we going first?"

     "Well, first we're going to pick up Hagakure then we're going to go find dresses," Hoshi explained.

     I looked at her, slightly confused. "Why are we going to get Hagakure?"

     "Denji wants to take her. So now we're going to get her a dress as well," Hoshi explained, leaving the room.

~

     "You should try this one, (Y/n)!" Hagakure said, holding up a short, red and white dress.

     "Yeah, no. Sorry, Hagakure, but that dress is way to short for me. Plus, this is supposed to be a formal-ish party," I said. I held up a long, (f/c) dress. I showed it to Hoshi. "What about this?"

     "No. It's too long for you," Hoshi said, looking through a rack of dresses. "How about-" Hoshi took a dress off of the rack. "-this one? It would look great on you."

     I took the dress from her, looking it over. "I'll go try it on."

     Once I was in the dressing room and had the dress on, I looked in the mirror. The dress only went down to my knees, but it was better than the one Hagakure had suggested. There were no shoulders on the dress, but I didn't mind that much. The back of the dress revealed a little more of my back than I would have liked, but it wasn't too bad.

     There were several rows of small rhinestones around the waist. The part of the dress that was above the waist was black and had a sweetheart neckline. Except this time, there was a slightly thick mesh that went from the sweetheart neckline to the neck, where more rhinestones lined the front part of the collar. There was a string that wrapped around the neck from there.

     The bottom of the dress transitioned from black to (f/c). It was actually a pretty dress. What else would I expect from Hoshi?

     "Come on out, (Y/n)," Hagakure said.

     I sighed, walking out of the dressing room. "You look great, (Y/n)!" Hagakure complimented me.

~

     When we were done shopping, I went with Hoshi and Hagakure to Hoshi's house to get ready since we only had an hour or so until we had to be there. We had all agreed that us girls would stay at Hoshi's house until the party while the boys went to my house.

     There really wasn't a reason for it. I think they all just wanted to surprise each other with their outfits at the party for some reason. Probably because there were two couples in this small group but I didn't really mind.

     I got changed into my dress, but didn't put on my shoes just yet. Hoshi had forced me to get a pair of (f/c) heels for some reason. I knew my feet were going to hate me by the end of the night.

     Hagakure also got changed into her dress. Her dress was actually quite simple. It was an off-shoulder dress that would have reached her knees if she were visible. The dress was white at the top, but transitioned into black at the bottom. She was also wearing a pair of black flats.

     Hoshi was wearing a long, dark blue dress that got slightly lighter at the bottom. It had a sweetheart neckline and a split in the front of the dress, off to the side slightly, and slightly revealing her legs when she walked. She was also wearing dark blue heels.

     "And you said long dresses wouldn't fit at this party," I said, talking about Hoshi's dress.

     "I was mainly talking about the dress that you showed me. It wouldn't have looked great anyway," Hoshi said.

     "Gee, thanks," I rolled my eyes.

     "Aren't you going to do your hair? It's an absolute mess."

     I sighed. "You can do it. You always do a better job than me, anyway." She nodded and I sat down in a chair in front of her. I wasn't paying attention to the conversation Hagakure and Hoshi were having since I was thinking about who could be at this party. I was told that several rich families would be there, many of which I didn't know.

     Several minutes later, my hair was done. Hoshi had put it in a (h/s) (hair/style) and then moved on to do Hagakure's hair, which I sadly couldn't see. Since Hoshi's quirk consisted of Denji's radiation and more types, she was able to see the invisible girl.

     A little over an hour later, we were all leaving to go to the party. At this time, I was able to see what Denji and Keijirou were wearing.

     Denji had on a suit that was almost black, but not quite, and matching shoes. Keijirou was wearing a silver suit and black shoes.