25

A/n time

This is more I-island, but the next chapter will be more of the actual series!

     There are two hundred floors in this building. We had to run up the stairs until we reached the eightieth floor. The only reason we couldn't go higher was because the route was blocked.

     "What should we do? Break through?" Todoroki asked.

     "If we did that, I'm sure the security system would alert the villains that someone's in here," Melissa pointed out.

     "Then why don't we go through this door instead?" Mineta asked, started to open a different door.

     "No, wait!" Melissa and Keijirou tried to stop the boy.

     Mineta didn't react in time and had already pulled the handle of the door. Sure, the door opened, but it also alerted the villains of our presence. We kept going, though.

     "Is there another way to go up?" Todoroki asked.

     "There should be another emergency staircase down at the other end of the hallway!" Melissa answered.

     As we were running, a barrier closed in front of us. The rest of the gates in front of us started to close as well, along with the ones behind us. "Todoroki!" Iida shouted.

     "I'm on it!" Todoroki instantly replied. He quickly created some ice to stop the last gate in front of us from closing.

     Iida was the first to get through the gate, quickly getting to a door and kicking it open. "Everyone, quick, we can cross through here!" Iida informed us.

     "What is this place?" Midoriya asked.

     "It's a plant factory," Melissa answered. "They research the effects that quirks have on fauna here."

     Jirou jumped in front of everyone. "Hold on. Look. The elevator's coming up."

     "We should hide and let them pass," Midoriya answered. We all agreed and quickly went to hide in the bushes.

     I held my breath as the villains got off of the elevator and made their way closer to us.

    "Hey! We see you, stupid kids!" one of the villains called out.

     "What'd you say, you bastard?" a familiar voice came from the other side of the bushes. I peaked between the leaves to see Bakugou and Kirishima.

     How did they get up here?

     "What are you two doing here?"

     "That's what I wanna know, too," Bakugou started to walk forward.

     Kirishima stopped him. "Hey, man, just leave this to me." Kirishima then started to walk forward, a hand behind his head. "Um, we kind of got lost looking for this party. Maybe you could point us in the right direction?"

     Kiri, I can't tell if you're lying or not. If you are, why didn't you come up with something a bit more believable?

     "Don't lie to me or you'll regret it!" one of the villains shouted. He used his quirk to... I don't fully understand what he tried to do, but he did something.

     "Hey, watch out!" Bakugou called to Kirishima.

     The only reason that villain's quirk didn't reach Kirishima was because Todoroki used his quirk to block it. He then turned towards us and put his right hand on the ground, sending ice towards us. "The three of us can keep them busy down here. Look for a way to get to the top!"