26

"Here's the deal. We're going to be on this bus an hour before our first stop," Aizawa announced. "Make sure you stay focused."

     I was sitting near the back of the bus, by the window, when Todoroki sat in the seat next to me. "Oh, hey, Todo," I greeted. "I thought you were sitting next to Aoyama?"

     "He wanted to lay down."

     "That's nice of you," I pointed out.

     We didn't talk for several minutes. I had been looking out of the window when I felt something on my shoulder. I looked over to see red and white hair.

     Did... he just fall asleep?

     I smiled slightly, looking back outside. Slowly, I felt myself drifting off to sleep.

~0~

     I was sitting in my room, playing with my All Might toy. One moment, I was happy and everything was how it normally was in my life. The next, I heard my parents yelling downstairs and my older sister leaving her bedroom next door to mine.

     I quickly got up and went to my door. I poked my head into the hallway and saw my older sister, (S/n), standing in the hall. Horror was painted on her face. Her (E/c) eyes darted down to my small, four year-old body.

     In an instant, she was pushing me back into my room and following me in, closing the door behind her. "(S/n)? What's going on? Why are mommy and daddy yelling?" I asked.

     She didn't answer me. She was standing in front of me, slowly backing away from my bedroom door. Her long, (h/c) hair helped hide her face from my view. It was only a few minutes when everything went silent.

     I had thought it was okay, but my sister tensed.

     I had no clue why. At least, not until the door to my bedroom swung open, revealing an angry seventeen year-old female.

~0~

     "Hey, wake up you two," A voice woke me from my dream.

     My head shot up, my (h/c) hair following the motion. My breathing was sped up slightly. Beside me, Todoroki woke up as well.

     My breathing went back to normal after a moment. I looked at Denji and asked, "Are we already there?"

     "Yeah, you two fell asleep," Denji answered.

     We joined the rest of our class outside of the bus. "You all don't really think we stopped here just so you could stretch your legs, do you?" Aizawa asked.

     Suddenly, the doors of the car opened. "Heya, Erasure," A female voice said.

     Aizawa bowed. "Long time no see."

     Two girls got out of the car.

     "Your feline fantasies are here! Say, 'meow.'"

     "Purrfectly cute and catlike girls!"

     "You can call us the Wild, Wild Pussycats!"

     Uhh.... what?

     "These are the pro heroes you'll be working with at the summer training camp," Aizawa announced.

     "They're a four-person hero team who specialize in mountain rescues! The Pussycats were founded when we were kids, like ages ago!" Midoriya fanboyed.